Not open for further replies.
No way @Armstrong can not be a Donkey.:angry:
Because then the donkeys will have to go and suicide.:hang3:
@Armstrong was is and will be a Donkey forever:enjoy: live wid it:meeting:
donkey+braying.gif

i cud c @ZYXW z thankd on my post:tongue:

lets play Zezu vs BB @Hyperion:enjoy:

ill play da emperors role:drag:

BB Hyperion :so Zezu where wer u babes,my weight machine,refrigerator n notebook were missin u:smitten:

haha soz! 
OMG @Armstrong is online here
smileys-scare-861807.gif
im going by
smileys-waving-234568.gif
smileys-waving-522995.gif

Oh its a wonderful place very calm i must say and suitable for a person like me.
yes sista all sane ppl of Pak only live there
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif
u shud also move here to count urself in da list:enjoy: 
Now i know why @Armstrong calls you his sister.:rofl:
Because you both are donkeys.:lol:
he even calls a rock his sister or somtimes a rubbr pencil so does dat mean thy are :tongue:

btw he has shown his grt respect to hippoz time n again:oops:

Last edited:
i cud c @ZYXW z thankd on my post:tongue:

lets play Zezu vs BB @Hyperion:enjoy:

ill play da emperors role:drag:

BB Hyperion :so Zezu where wer u babes,my weight machine,refrigerator n notebook were missin u:smitten:

haha soz! 
OMG @Armstrong is online here
smileys-scare-861807.gif
im going by
smileys-waving-234568.gif
smileys-waving-522995.gif

yes sista all sane ppl of Pak only live there
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif
u shud also move here to count urself in da list:enjoy:

I wish i can do that soon or this city will drive me mad :D

Oh its a wonderful place very calm i must say and suitable for a person like me.

Oh please Islamabad is such a boring place, its like a huge graveyard to be honest ! :unsure:

And because @Marshmallow is so....so boring a person she was asked to live there by the rest of us fun loving people from Lahore ! :P

Otherwise imagine how boring & full of obesity my beloved Lahore would've become if @Marshmallow had been allowed to live here - Try to imagine a Persian Hippo walking down the streets of Lahore singing old & boring sad songs ! :fie:

Oh please Islamabad is such a boring place, its like a huge graveyard to be honest ! :unsure:

And because @Marshmallow is so....so boring a person she was asked to live there by the rest of us fun loving people from Lahore ! :P

Otherwise imagine how boring & full of obesity my beloved Lahore would've become if @Marshmallow had been allowed to live here - Try to imagine a Persian Hippo walking down the streets of Lahore singing old & boring sad songs ! :fie:
u just wrote wht ppl say it bt u n lhr lol u just replaced da word armstrong wid marshmallow n lhr wid islo....da orogianl script is this ....u cheater:taz:

Oh please Lahore is such a boring place, its like a huge graveyard to be honest !
@Armstrong is so....so boring a person she was asked to live there by the rest of us fun loving people from Islamabad!

Otherwise imagine how boring & full of obesity my beloved Islamabad would've become if @Armstrong had been allowed to live here - Try to imagine a Kashmiri Hippo walking down the streets of Islamabad singing old & boring sad songs ! \
:shout::shout:
:meeting::meeting:

How can you say that about My Beloved Lahore ? :cray:

And what do you mean by 'a person like me' - Why whats wrong with you ? :unsure:

Nothings wrong with me its just that i like calmer and quieter places i think the last time i went to Islamabad i was so relieved because its not as crowded and loud as Lahore is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom