What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it was the study you posted said that Cantonese and other southern Han are the result of northern Han moving south and marrying the native women, which is why southern and northern Han share the same Y chromosome (inherited from the father) but different mtdna (inherited from the mother). The studies explicitly stated that the Han ethnic group spread from north to south in that manner. Cantonese is even closer to ancient Chinese languages like Old and Middle Chinese than Mandarin.

You then read the study, had a brain fart and got excited and claimed that northern and southern Han are totally different.

Han has also been used to describe the ethnic group way before the CCP existed, there goes your dumb theory that the CCP is making it up. The Qing, Ming, Song, Liao, and other dynasties have been using Han to describe ethnic Chinese before the CCP ever existed.

We know why Indians feel insecure, northern Indians look down on dravidians from the south, Bal Thackery hating Biharis etc. so you try to export your insecurity.

What a B.S!!!!

Northern Hans are completely different from southern chinese who are Cantanese speaking, you are doing the same circus CCP is doing now.
Northerners are taller, light skinned , southerners are shorter and darker, they both are different ethnic groups and both have different genes. Southern chinese are closely related to Vietnamese and other countries in the south of China. Northerners share their genes with Koreans.

India is a multi ethinic and multi cultural country we admit it and we learned to live together, unlike the CCP circus which try to show every one is a han and there is not culture except Han chinese culture because of insecurity.

Warning:
Completely off topic

Lets take a brief look at phased array development involved in the Akash project-

For development of multi function phased array radar, number of sub-systems had to be developed-
1) Phase control modules (PCM)
2) The basic sensing elements
3) Antenna platform
4) PCM Integration technology
5)The beam steering units
6) Digital signal processor
7) solid state receiver system
8) Transmission system
9) Cooling systems
10) Missile coding units
11) Radar data processors
12) Antenna pattern measurement facility
13)Elevation control mechanisms
14) azimuth slewing systems

J51J3S6.png
pe9FsWE.png

vujg7pZ.png

fainting-smiley.gif

Babaji are you always this technical???
You just gave me a mini heart attack with your knowledge( or was it all googled???
waiting1-smiley.gif
)

Warning:
Completely off topic

fainting-smiley.gif

You just gave me a mini heart attack with your knowledge( or was it all googled???
waiting1-smiley.gif
)

I am sure that you will find all of this on google.:-) IF one knew what a PCM is that is....

Babaji is always very technical and thus avoids most general threads these days because any post demands time and investment...last time Babaji forayed out he had to dig up old and obscure Ni maps from USATC- correlate said map with current high res area snaps and overlaid topo info to prove a banal point. At the end Babaji ends up tired and boffins end up beset with information over-load.

fainting-smiley.gif

waiting1-smiley.gif
)

Not everyone went through University dozing off during the days & partying all night, like you ! :whistle:

' @Dillinger is a distinguished mechanical engineer whose working as a chartered accountant these days as a hobby because hes on a sabbatical ! :smokin:

Not everyone went through University dozing off during the days & partying all night ! :whistle:

' @Dillinger is a distinguished mechanical engineer whose working as a chartered accountant these days as a hobby because hes on a sabbatical ! :smokin:

Dillinger is tired actually, having no formal education in this stuff can kill you when you sit down and try to make sense of it...in hindsight I am happy I picked CA instead of any science related course- actually studying all of that with a prevalent a view geared more towards assessments rather than practicality would have killed me.

Sup bro, HUGGSY!
How goes life?

Dillinger is tired actually, having no formal education in this stuff can kill you when you sit down and try to make sense of it...in hindsight I am happy I picked CA instead of any science related course- actually studying all of that a view geared more towards assessments rather than practicality would have killed me.

Sup bro, HUGGSY!
How goes life?

I would've liked to be a Civil Engineer ! :)

Huggsy ? How many times must I tell you that I don't hug one of the Enemy ! :pissed:

Life goes alright, whats new at your end ? 
@Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani - I think @BLACKEAGLE isn't talking to me ! :cray:

I would've liked to be a Civil Engineer ! :)

Huggsy ? How many times must I tell you that I don't hug one of the Enemy ! :pissed:

Life goes alright, whats new at your end ?

You shall hug me someday Buttsy, yes you shall, I shall not desist or give up.

Life is hectic, missing Hype..where is that fool? Man we used to rock this place hard in the old days, usurping the order of threads- you, me and him- referring to random shit on random threads- now that was what it meant to have fun on PDF..

You shall hug me someday Buttsy, yes you shall, I shall not desist or give up.

Life is hectic, missing Hype..where is that fool? Man we used to rock this place hard in the old days, usurping the order of threads- you, me and him- referring to random shit on random threads- now that was what it meant to have fun on PDF..
:yes4:

Oi @Secur - These loud-speakers are driving me crazy whether its Muharram or Eid-Milad-Un-Nabi or some other occasion why does every mosque in a 5 km radius of where I live has to continue chanting & singing naats or doing the maatam well into the night ! :cray:

You want to know what i can do to you.....:devil:

This....

View attachment 10401

then this.........................

View attachment 10402

and finally this..................buhahahaha

campfire.jpg

View attachment 10403

okay where are my students???
@Marshmallow @Alpha1 @Ayush
All of you stand in a line.
And now answer me " why is 6 afraid of 7??"
o how innovativ n creative:bunny: u still had to use n eat marshmallows alone to create those beatudul things n to fill ur tummy:meeting::victory:

Marshmallow-Chart-1-e1324669074442.jpg

a0740094279_10.jpg

mazooka-firing.jpg

marshmello+marshmallo+marshmallow+pops+adipose+baby+doctor+who+party.jpg

@Ravi Nair
I read recently a guy of Indian origin was attacked in Auckland.Hows the situation now??

Alphee
Teacher knows about your secret group in FB too.
waiting1-smiley.gif

And that it has close to 60 members.Right???

Yes.I am a supercop (undercover)..:ph34r:

(why is the lady cop smiley missing??? grr)

@Alpha1
Wanted to know if Webmaster's initials are AF???
If not then he has many questions to answer in GHQ
lady cop smiley?:undecided:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom