What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mere single bhaiyo aur unki behno Abhi bhi waqt hai

Apne Aap ko bacha lo... Is barbadi se... Is toofan se bacho

This advice is specially valid for male community since they are the one who suffers most :(

The male community suffers the most is a little biased claim but you're excused due to you're plight lol

@Zakii, especially for you: Jab se hui hai shaadi, aansoon baha raha hoon, affat gale padi hai, usko nibha raha hoon :devil:

The male community suffers the most is a little biased claim but you're excused due to you're plight lol
Aamna jee ab kya bataon Aap ko... Dil dukhta hai bas :(

Ps: I am just kidding actually every married man cries or pretends to cry... So I too am following the path of my male community :rofl:

Otherwise I have never had an argument with my highness so far!!!

It's easy.. I just unchecked the open button :rofl:

Levina... Is this even a news? In general rule, we have banned local news about India (or say only allowed about Pakistan)... With few exceptions made depending upon the nature of the subject and this thread does not meet the required criteria to leave it open

Okay
I just saw this post after i sent you a message.
But it so happened that when i was posting in the thread,the site kept giving me the error message.So i thought some mod had closed the thread by mistake.Because till then you had not made any post in that thread.
Later i made a post here quoting you and webmaster.
Another few seconds later i saw your post in that thread and i deleted my post here.
And yes you did a good job by closing that thread.

Last edited:
don't talk about Marriage

It's a waste of time

Mere single bhaiyo aur unki behno Abhi bhi waqt hai

Apne Aap ko bacha lo... Is barbadi se... Is toofan se bacho

This advice is specially valid for male community since they are the one who suffers most :(

Zakiii

Stop being a cry baby.

Every day 100s ...sorry 1000s of men get married.Now if marriage was a waste of time then why would they do it?? Tell??? Tell?? Bolo..:angry:

{{{{{{@Flamingo
Am i allowed to pick on a mod here
hide.gif
.??}}}}}

Last edited:
Zakiii

Stop being a cry baby.

Every day 100s ...sorry 1000s of men get married.Now if marriage was a waste of time then why would they do it?? Tell??? Tell?? Bolo..:angry:

{{{{{{@Flamingo
Am i allowed to pick on a mod here???}}}}}
Shaadi aisi cheez hai jo sabhi ko pata hai ke ghalat hai phir bhi sabhi yeh ghalti karna chahte hain :angry:

Police: Bibi aap bohat bahadur hain daku ko bohat maara apa ne

Lady kanpty hue: Mujhe kya pata tha woh daku tha, mein to samjhi mera husband dair se ghar aaya hai

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shaadi aisi cheez hai jo sabhi ko pata hai ke ghalat hai phir bhi sabhi yeh ghalti karna chahte hain :angry:
Prove ho gaya aaj that men dont have brains.:haha:

Zakii said:
Police: Bibi aap bohat bahadur hain daku ko bohat maara apa ne

Lady kanpty hue: Mujhe kya pata tha woh daku tha, mein to samjhi mera husband dair se ghar aaya hai

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:rofl:

Prove ho gaya aaj that men dont have brains.:haha:

:rofl:
Of course men don't have brains

They just have one tiny brain and that is not enough to understand this complex world dominated by women.

May God have mercy upon us :angel:

@Anubis none of these folks know the terror that a Bengali woman brings with her in her wake...:taz:

@Ayush Beta idher ao, phantein padne hai....exam ke samay PDF pe kya rahe ho?

@Anubis none of these folks know the terror that a Bengali woman brings with her in her wake...:taz:

@Ayush Beta idher ao, phantein padne hai....exam ke samay PDF pe kya rahe ho?

Bengali women can kill for an expensive saree....In BD a guy married a second wife without asking the first one....when confronted he agreed to divorce his first wife....the first wife then chopped of his 'bilbul'('Dictator' reference) while he was sleeping just to make a point!

Of course men don't have brains

They just have one tiny brain and that is not enough to understand this complex world dominated by women.

May God have mercy upon us :angel:

No sir....Human brain is divided into 2 parts, left and right and hence the reference brainS.
Unfortunately men dont have any.
This one should prove it

THIS IS WHY MEN AREN'T ALLOWED
TO RUN ADVICE AND LOVE
COLUMNS IN MAGAZINES
AND NEWSPAPERS:

Anonymous lady:
Hi! I'm a lady aged 26 married with one kid. Last week my husband was off duty and I had to drive alone to work. I left my husband with the maid and my baby at home. I drove for just about 2 kms from home n my car engine started 2 overheat so i had to turn back and get another car. When i got home i found my husband in ahem ahem with our maid. I don't know what to do now. Please help.

Reply:
Dear anonymous.
Overheating of engine after such short distance can be caused by problems associated with the carburettor. U need to check your oil and water level in your engine b4 u start your journey.you must also make sure your car is serviced regularly to avoid problems in future. Hope this helped you...!! 
What happened Alphee?? Why so phhhhilosophical??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom