What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengali women can kill for an expensive saree....In BD a guy married a second wife without asking the first one....when confronted he agreed to divorce his first wife....the first wife then chopped of his 'bilbul'('Dictator' reference) while he was sleeping just to make a point!

OK then....ummm...big a$$ metal welded crotch protection it is then..

Anonymous lady:
Hi! I'm a lady aged 26 married with one kid. Last week my husband was off duty and I had to drive alone to work. I left my husband with the maid and my baby at home. I drove for just about 2 kms from home n my car engine started 2 overheat so i had to turn back and get another car. When i got home i found my husband in ahem ahem with our maid. I don't know what to do now. Please help.

Reply:
Dear anonymous.
Overheating of engine after such short distance can be caused by problems associated with the carburettor. U need to check your oil and water level in your engine b4 u start your journey.you must also make sure your car is serviced regularly to avoid problems in future. Hope this helped you...!! 

What happened Alphee?? Why so phhhhilosophical??
hahahaha this is joke of the week :rofl:

insomnia last night.... i plan to get a good night sleep today

Nighty nite
wave1.gif

@bh
@Anubis none of these folks know the terror that a Bengali woman brings with her in her wake...:taz:

@Ayush Beta idher ao, phantein padne hai....exam ke samay PDF pe kya rahe ho?
tests over. 
Bengali women can kill for an expensive saree....In BD a guy married a second wife without asking the first one....when confronted he agreed to divorce his first wife....the first wife then chopped of his 'bilbul'('Dictator' reference) while he was sleeping just to make a point!
that's scary :fie:

Of course men don't have brains

They just have one tiny brain and that is not enough to understand this complex world dominated by women.

May God have mercy upon us :angel:
Thats why most leading positions are filled in by women?

Negative.....

So, now we have two more movies to watch.:enjoy:
i have. it is an american drama based on three brothers (around ww2 )of irish descent in america. and how love affects their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom