What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you live under a rock or something ? :blink:

Ameer Jamaat-i-Islami !

Look at what hes been quoted as saying : Controversial remarks: Army demands apology from Munawar Hassan – The Express Tribune
armstrong y wud i read abt som munawar hussan guy?:blink: u ok?:angry:

@RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Ayush @Dillinger @p(-)0ENiX
n all

u kno ppl muj ko @levina kuch suspicious lugti hayn:unsure: shes all da time seen askin ppl ARE U DA ONE WHO WAS DIS N WHO USED TO SAY DIS...:blink: 
So @Marshmallow are you doing something special this Muharram ? :unsure:
da special ill do is ill kill u n declare a public holiday huhuhuhu:drag::meeting:

Last edited:
@levina says she likes to do this wid me(roaste me as marshmallow) while sittiin wid her future prince charmin to be on one luvely nite like this:enjoy:

images

hahaah Mr n Mrs Hippo tryin to roaste me:p: 
@p(-)0ENiX

phonix kabi face deka hy apna mirror mi?:police::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No sir....Human brain is divided into 2 parts, left and right and hence the reference brainS.
Unfortunately men dont have any.
This one should prove it

THIS IS WHY MEN AREN'T ALLOWED
TO RUN ADVICE AND LOVE
COLUMNS IN MAGAZINES
AND NEWSPAPERS:

Anonymous lady:
Hi! I'm a lady aged 26 married with one kid. Last week my husband was off duty and I had to drive alone to work. I left my husband with the maid and my baby at home. I drove for just about 2 kms from home n my car engine started 2 overheat so i had to turn back and get another car. When i got home i found my husband in ahem ahem with our maid. I don't know what to do now. Please help.

Reply:
Dear anonymous.
Overheating of engine after such short distance can be caused by problems associated with the carburettor. U need to check your oil and water level in your engine b4 u start your journey.you must also make sure your car is serviced regularly to avoid problems in future. Hope this helped you...!! 

What happened Alphee?? Why so phhhhilosophical??

Oh you didn't get it he did offer help though only for the man. The car once gets fixed she won't be coming back any time soon so you know...lol

nice to talk to u:police: i was gettin tired of seein fat kashmiries posts like of @Armstrong ,gud to talk to somone else for a relief:undecided::bunny::tongue:

btw i hav read som of da replies u posted on othr serious threads ..thy wer worth readin:police:

Oh thank you its very nice to talk you as well very refreshing and i didn't know @Armstrong was a kashmiri lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom