What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say that he is a she, then he is a she.... whatever you wish my darling.... :P

Some wishes better remain ungranted!I will notify you if I ever plan to change my sex....I will do it on her birthday....you can pay for it as a birthday gift to her!

Seriously? Even in the US???? I can't digest that.....do they have Pakistani's working @ the state department and Justice Department???? :blink:

Huma Abedin.....in state department....half pakistani and half indian....but nope not many actually! It's hard to find politically aware desi people here forget state department! But the department is becoming more diverse, so hopefully there will be! :P

for dear sista @ZYXW just replace it wid ABCD n see:P
im sure u must hav said some of thez lines during ur visit to Pak recently :P

1001416_627183380646729_1420660675_n.jpg

BB @Hyperion

Last edited by a moderator:
Huma Abedin.....in state department....half pakistani and half indian....but nope not many actually! It's hard to find politically aware desi people here forget state department! But the department is becoming more diverse, so hopefully there will be! :P

Isn't she Weiner's wife??Poor lady...I feel sorry for her!

Wasn't Huma under fire recently??? Pretty decent girl.... well, her star is very much tied to that of Ms. Clinton.......

She is sharp but not that much, my personal views......

Wasn't Huma under fire recently??? Pretty decent girl.... well, her star is very much tied to that of Ms. Clinton.......

She is sharp but not that much, my personal views......

Yes she was.....she's a VERY respectable woman in my opinion....but she is the norm.... nothing too out of the ordinary. There are some people who reach good positions and and have built strong carriers, but they are usually not the same as those that redefine greatness or make history in my opinion.....I like her....but she's a chess piece rather than the one making the moves....puppet in other words...then again it's a bureaucracy here, not much room for that kind of stuff!

Yeah, exactly what I thought..... most Pakistani, Indian, Arab men/women graduating with average grades from Yale, Stanford are political fodder for those with deep vested interests......

whatever..... doesn't suit me commenting on such serious issues..... I think numbers and probabilities for things that concern me.... and all things that make me happy..... I shall not spend an iota of my god given abilities for such useless issues.... :P

Yes she was.....she's a VERY respectable woman in my opinion....but she is the norm.... nothing too out of the ordinary. There are some people who reach good positions and and have built strong carriers, but they are usually not the same as those that redefine greatness or make history in my opinion.....I like her....but she's a chess piece rather than the one making the moves....puppet in other words...then again it's a bureaucracy here, not much room for that kind of stuff!

Well atleast Clinton didn't take photographs.....He just had to admit it infront of the nation!
Nope I meant Hilary! LOL :P
And yeah, I find it terrible that the poor girl had to go through that. He was trying to run for mayor in NYC. LOL. But personal and professional lives are separate, i don't think their carreers should come under scrutiny just for personal affairs! just my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom