What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cute....you act like you put thought into that......personally I was wondering where the author's brains were when it was written :D jk jk jk <3
again , i don't put my mind into anything for ur kind :D !!!

Mein nay kabhi koi kittab parhi hee nahin! :D

Wow baby, itnah pyaarrrr or is this a line from @RAMPAGE 's "boseeda" book :D
......I must say though I like the taste of possessiveness! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
1148914_502741469801316_136795114_n.jpg

She has exactly the right mix of: Pzaz, wits, anger and that teenage rebellious tendency.... furthermore, she is super cute and respectful on top of all that..... :smitten:

we have similar taste, she's been a favorite of mine from a while back too.... :P

She has exactly the right mix of: Pzaz, wits, anger and that teenage rebellious tendency.... furthermore, she is super cute and respectful on top of all that..... :smitten:

How did u know that??from the 'cat' avatars??Alpha1 is cute too!

Mein nay kabhi koi kittab parhi hee nahin! :D

LMFAOOO......in that case, I accept...I like being yours, only yours (with the exception of Prince Harry, Brad Pitt, Rahul Gandhi and occasionally my dentist when he gets his haircut!) :D LOL jk....only yours! :P

Sarkar, poora munh ka taste tabbah karr diya.... :bad:

@Aeronaut confiscate this persons passport of Naswarville at once..... @hinduguy haunt him to the darkest corners of pdf......

How did u know that??from the 'cat' avatars??Alpha1 is cute too!

Last edited by a moderator:

She really does actually....and not only is she respectful to others, she's someone you can have respect for as well.....a cutie I tell you! :P

Not to forget she is straight-up, she protects your back when you aren't there..... ferociously sometimes... :P

She really does actually....and not only is she respectful to others, she's someone you can have respect for as well.....a cutie I tell you! :P

Abb aur kia kahon? Abb to sirf pappi he reh gayyi hai......... :oops:

LMFAOOO......in that case, I accept...I like being yours, only yours (with the exception of Prince Harry, Brad Pitt, Rahul Gandhi and occasionally my dentist when he gets his haircut!) :D LOL jk....only yours! :P

Not to forget she is straight-up, she protects your back when you aren't there..... ferociously sometimes... :P

Well look at that....she's just like you :P lmaooooo......so is this the first person who you've made your sis? :woot:

Abb aur kia kahon? Abb to sirf pappi he reh gayyi hai......... :oops:

Nahi nah babesss, mara dentist burra man jahayga...esp after he got that haircut just for me ;) :lol:

Actually, yes, never in my life have I called a girl/woman my sis before..... minus my own sis, of course.... :smitten:

Well look at that....she's just like you :P lmaooooo......so is this the first person who you've made your sis? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom