What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abb aur kia kahon? Abb to sirf pappi he reh gayyi hai......... :oops:

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Through marriage, @Hyperion and @ZYXW make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. @Hyperion and @ZYXW will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oyen... hijacking the position of the royal court's priest...... :woot:

I'm impressed with your audacity.... you get to keep the passport.........

@Aeronaut, scratch my previous orders.... :P

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Through marriage, @Hyperion and @ZYXW make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. @Hyperion and @ZYXW will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.

Oyen... hijacking the position of the royal court's priest...... :woot:

I'm impressed with your audacity.... you get to keep the passport.........

@Aeronaut, scratch my previous orders.... :P

:partay:
1eveque.gif
:angel:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ohhhh your deportation is canceled......welcome to the empire....we need women like you! :rofl: I just died laughing!

@Hyperion.....forget asking each other personal things, looks like we are jumping straight into marraige :omghaha:

Dude, you are "re" marrying a married man..... it's a crime in many US states, unless you are a mormon (I think)........ :P

Ohhhh your deportation is canceled......welcome to the empire....we need women like you! :rofl: I just died laughing!

@Hyperion.....forget asking each other personal things, looks like we are jumping straight into marraige :omghaha:

Man:astagh:

Not in the US.... :D

You want me to be incarcerated???? :P

Dude, you are "re" marrying a married man..... it's a crime in many US states, unless you are a mormon (I think)........ :P

I will not issue you a license for your second marriage!Don't worry.....you'll live happily ever after!

Seriously? Even in the US???? I can't digest that.....do they have Pakistani's working @ the state department and Justice Department???? :blink:

If you have money...nothing is a crime anywhere in this world ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom