What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I meant Hilary! LOL :P
And yeah, I find it terrible that the poor girl had to go through that. He was trying to run for mayor in NYC. LOL. But personal and professional lives are separate, i don't think their carreers should come under scrutiny just for personal affairs! just my opinion!

Huma Abedin is always under scrutiny by the right wingers....they are hell bent on proving that she is Muslim Brotherhood agent who is infiltrating the government!Its gonna take some time for any Muslim to play a significant role in US politics.....She is atleast paving the way!

Babes, you must be tired..... rest a bit..... I'll also go...... :D

I have so much fun that sometimes it's difficult to let go..... :P

Yeah, exactly what I thought..... most Pakistani, Indian, Arab men/women graduating with average grades from Yale, Stanford are political fodder for those with deep vested interests......

whatever..... doesn't suit me commenting on such serious issues..... I think numbers and probabilities for things that concern me.... and all things that make me happy..... I shall not spend an iota of my god given abilities for such useless issues.... :P

Yeah I know....that's why I am concerned. If I go into politics here, I will spend my entire life in a bureaucracy...that's why I am so hesitant. Besides, I like to be the one making the decisions, even if it is behind the scenes.

You are one of the most patriotic people I have met in concerns to Pakistan, even though u say happiness means more.....but I feel like somewhere all this bs genuinely bothers you, you just choose to overlook it since it is unreasnable to waste time on it. So its not that u don't care, you're just wise! :P

Huma Abedin is always under scrutiny by the right wingers....they are hell bent on proving that she is Muslim Brotherhood agent who is infiltrating the government!Its gonna take some time for any Muslim to play a significant role in US politics.....She is atleast paving the way!

Yeah I know. That was unreasonable and uncalled for. However, she is truly an inspiration and is paving the way for many. I find her very very graceful! I hope more desi people follow in her steps and join the US government!:P

Babes, you must be tired..... rest a bit..... I'll also go...... :D

I have so much fun that sometimes it's difficult to let go..... :P
Yups :P
Goodnight babe.....and thank you SO much for your time! Every convo with you is always lovely! Muahhhh :kiss3:

Yes it bothers me a LOT... however, remember I told you something, I don't fight battles where I know the results....... I minimize the calculated losses...... and then I have this ability to compartmentalize, smile and move forward under extreme stress........ many things ail my beloved country, up until now they don't want to help themselves.... till they do....................................

Yeah I know....that's why I am concerned. If I go into politics here, I will spend my entire life in a bureaucracy...that's why I am so hesitant. Besides, I like to be the one making the decisions, even if it is behind the scenes.

You are one of the most patriotic people I have met in concerns to Pakistan, even though u say happiness means more.....but I feel like somewhere all this bs genuinely bothers you, you just choose to overlook it since it is unreasnable to waste time on it. So its not that u don't care, you're just wise! :P

Muaaaaaaaaaah.... darling...... :kiss3:

We need some proper emoticons to express some feelings.... :D

Yups :P
Goodnight babe.....and thank you SO much for your time! Every convo with you is always lovely! Muahhhh :kiss3:

Yes it bothers me a LOT... however, remember I told you something, I don't fight battles where I know the results....... I minimize the calculated losses...... and then I have this ability to compartmentalize, smile and move forward under extreme stress........ many things ail my beloved country, up until now they don't want to help themselves.... till they do....................................

I know :)

We have a common passion and a similar way of thinking! I really hope you go do something Hypey.....it's wise to be happy and stay away from all that bloodshed.....but a lot of lives are at stake....you have what it takes.....you can find happiness even in the darkest of places if you look for it....if you can walk out smiling in stressful situations, you can help pakistan too n STILL be happy. But I am in no place to say this, just my opinion :P Don't let it bother u, go change it and MAKE the results what you want them to be! :P...kays I'll shut up now....or even better come shut me up ;) haha

Good night everyone else..... :wave:

Come back for the next episode tomorrow... :D

There are so many ways to go about doing that, however, I don't know of any where you shut up directly, all of them actually involve lots of noise before you give in..... :P

Ok, let's kiss good night with that line @ level C..... :D

I know :)

We have a common passion and a similar way of thinking! I really hope you go do something Hypey.....it's wise to be happy and stay away from all that bloodshed.....but a lot of lives are at stake....you have what it takes.....you can find happiness even in the darkest of places if you look for it....if you can walk out smiling in stressful situations, you can help pakistan too n STILL be happy. But I am in no place to say this, just my opinion :P Don't let it bother u, go change it and MAKE the results what you want them to be! :P...kays I'll shut up now....or even better come shut me up ;) haha

There are so many ways to go about doing that, however, I don't know of any where you shut up directly, all of them actually involve lots of noise before you give in..... :P

Ok, let's kiss good night with that line @ level C..... :D

:rofl: :rofl: Mr. Type D...this made me blush....lol..i'll talk to you later :kiss3:
Now go relax!! <3

BB @Hyperion @Aeronaut @Aka123 @Secur n other engineers:tongue:

1175431_608524539199785_1371242552_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger if you got questions you can always direct them to me here. I rather not talk in front of the people like notsuperstitious, vinod, etc who I consider hindutva bigots. :coffee:

@Dillinger
True, but then you are just going into what if scenario. This letter was sent after the Quraish tribes betrayal and the subsequent conquest of Mecca so it was more hostile in tone I would say compared to many of the letters sent to world leaders at the time but if you want to consider what a price could have been one must instead look at the leaders who turned down letters sent to them and for the vast majority nothing happened to them during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. In fact this is the only letter I can see where there was any direct threat of military consequences compared to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom