What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yups, she couldn't control it.... she exchanged it for a white Prado from dealership behind blue area.... :P

Ok... now tell me..... about your results..... all well???

everythings fine :P n how are u? ...i have been looking for dat blue car on roads,highway,bluearea,in margalla k moutains even:P n where not that u bought for ur mom so that i can stop it n inform her abt ur shetanian here:P but i guess u either changed da model or da color of da car:P must be som yellow or orange coloured car nw dat i cudnt get hehe

Nah.....most of the present generation does not know much about the history!

do you know there is different rules for Naswarville ? if you talk about serious issue in here you will get ban. :coffee:

Dude, the Emperor doesn't share.... only in his absence you can *flirt*... and that's an exclusive right to the commander of Naswarvilles armed forces.... and to keep the Empress sharp for her kings return....

ZeeZuu is mine, and just mine...... :devil:

Wow baby, itnah pyaarrrr or is this a line from @RAMPAGE 's "boseeda" book :D
......I must say though I like the taste of possessiveness! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yups, she couldn't control it.... she exchanged it for a white Prado from dealership behind blue area.... :P

Ok... now tell me..... about your results..... all well???

ok white prado nw on my list:P will surely be sittin on highway from tommrw to get the mission accomplished as soon as possible:P

yeh all is well! :)

do you know there is different rules for Naswarville ? if you talk about serious issue in here you will get ban. :coffee:

Since there is such a rule and I'm presuming you follow it....then you statement cannot be serious...So I will not get a ban!

It's easy to spot.... 1 digit number.... :P

3 digits is with commissioner..... 2 digits is with......... I got her 1 digit from unreleased series...... :devil:

ok white prado nw on my list:P will surely be sittin on highway from tommrw to get the mission accomplished as soon as possible:P

yeh all is well! :)

Wow baby, itnah pyaarrrr or is this a line from @RAMPAGE 's "boseeda" book :D
......I must say though I like the taste of possessiveness! ;)
my playbook's not designed to work on the likes of you :lol: !!!

jk jk :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom