What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You ! :ashamed:

But no even after that kind of buttering up I'm still not going to take you out for Dinner ! :whistle:

Its nothing personal - a fellow Kashmiri is too heavy on the wallet especially if I'm paying for their food ! :omghaha:

Oh really ! I wasn't the one wearing an overstuffed wig to cover her bald spots & had enough Botox injected into her face to knock-out a horse :P

Lmaooooo shoot I thought the buttering up would work....but knowing you, you're so cheap, you'd make me pay for the butter too that I use on you :lol: :D I meant what I said though!

Lmao well what can i say....you have that effect on me, you gorgeous soul :D haha

if are you not competent then having you uncle as COAS will not help .. but it is also wrong to say that it has no effect whatsoever .

it effects when there are two recruits of equal level & brilliance .. and they have to choose one .. in tha tcase teh one with army background will be chosen .. as he will be able to adjust better .
tell me more about the the selection of 5 men from 75. what is the selector's priority ????

me off guyz........tc .....have a great night ...stay blessed ..
@ZYXW dun kiss the hypocrite @Hyperion much .....not good for ur health .....save few for me ....lol....tcz

Last edited by a moderator:
having a general as ur uncle helps in the selection or not ??? :P
:no::astagh: Nope
you know my Military background but I couldnt get into the MCM coz i didn't come in the merit list.
But i was in the waiting list! :D

that was uncalled for ...:no:...... i can understand you are afraid of that red dragon so being pretentious :P

There is a fine line between loyalty and fear.....and baby I am no where close to the fear side of that line :D

me off guyz........tc .....have a great night ...stay blessed ..
@ZYXW dun kiss the hypocrite @Hyperion much .....not good for ur health .....save few for me ....lol....tcz

@Hyperion babes, sambalo isko :P

Yeah same here, I am going out with a friend so i'll go get ready now as well....ttyl mani :D

its a pity most of his songs seem similar... however this is one gem of a song -- pity not many know about him

If you had surgery & didn't tell them .. they will find out .. and will kick you out .. there is no room for lies in ISSB & Medical
do they ask about surgeries ?

@RAMPAGE .. why would a intelligent guy like you want to be fauji...

@Hyperion......I have to go now....enjoy your food LOL....lots of love for you... :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom