What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have you not? The poor girl gets so much hate! I mean she is too emotional for me but very intelligent. I like her...extremely well spoken and graceful!

Before reading your previous post i was thinking that your're talking about me, my reaction was :smitten: :smitten:

:rofl: :rofl:

All work & no play makes Jack, or in this case FOX, a dull boy ! :whistle:

Achaa khair jokes aside - Dude, anything new on the LOC thing ? They martyred two of our boys - What is the Army thinking after that...right now ?

P.S I hope that your workload eases ! :)

now a days my workload does not ease .. instead it increases..

as for LOC cant say anything significant ... but for now PA is acting mature and is trying to calm a mad bull .. if it dosent calm down then you know what happens ..

Don't know about people but i like her at-least she's better than zardari's children, She's bold, intelligent , talented out spoken ........etc

I agree.....she really is and the least corrupt out of all of them. I just dislike the way....she complains about the bhutto emotional drama though...I mean I feel for all she's been through, but it's life.... other than that, she's truly lovely. she should run for office...but doubt she would!

what if there's no surgical scar !!!

If you had surgery & didn't tell them .. they will find out .. and will kick you out .. there is no room for lies in ISSB & Medical

If you had surgery & didn't tell them .. they will find out .. and will kick you out .. there is no room for lies in ISSB & Medical
having a general as ur uncle helps in the selection or not ??? :P

1146595_638797942821759_378274877_n.jpg

having a general as ur uncle helps in the selection or not ??? :P

if are you not competent then having you uncle as COAS will not help .. but it is also wrong to say that it has no effect whatsoever .

it effects when there are two recruits of equal level & brilliance .. and they have to choose one .. in tha tcase teh one with army background will be chosen .. as he will be able to adjust better .

@F.O.X Are you in Forces ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom