What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
just busy .. too much work now a days .. and bad cellular service

All work & no play makes Jack, or in this case FOX, a dull boy ! :whistle:

Achaa khair jokes aside - Dude, anything new on the LOC thing ? They martyred two of our boys - What is the Army thinking after that...right now ?

P.S I hope that your workload eases ! :)

if you are 100% OK then you will selected at initial phase .. but later on when they have to choose 5 out of 75 then the one without surgery will be preferred .

Last edited by a moderator:
told you allergic to zardari's .....:P once saw one of the daughter who wrote the poem on her mother ...exactly dun know which one was that.....besides i dun prefer people who are discussed among masses .....i like rarefies :P

I find her personality lovely....if only she'd lose the overemotional side to her....very well spoken!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmaooo quote it.....I am not going all the way back there to see it...pshh im the empress, I never go back :D LOL

it was the one where an empress in her emperor's absence gave a kiss to sum1 else...who btw is way better than the retardo emperor .....true love finds its way :ashamed: lmao

if you are 100% OK then you will selected at initial phase .. but later on when they have to choose 5 out of 75 then the one without surgery will be preferred .
what if there's no surgical scar !!!

I was waiting for you to come on actually....I got your reply and wanted to say that you are one of the most intelligent people I have met......I adore you very very very much...no joke uncle, you are one intelligent guy and I find that very commendable! :P

Thank You ! :ashamed:

But no even after that kind of buttering up I'm still not going to take you out for Dinner ! :whistle:

Its nothing personal - a fellow Kashmiri is too heavy on the wallet especially if I'm paying for their food ! :omghaha:

Now...let's get back to hating.... Oh please I think u just saw a pic of urself before putting this description :D LOL jk haha

Oh really ! I wasn't the one wearing an overstuffed wig to cover her bald spots & had enough Botox injected into her face to knock-out a horse :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom