What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last i found that PDF-Funland entrance once again.

Funland_Entrance.png

Isn't that a pic of a @Hyperion on that board?:partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
You & fair skinned - Gimme a break ! :lol:

At any rate I saw your photograph - You look like a piece of dough thats just about to be squished into Roti (flat bread) ! :P

I was waiting for you to come on actually....I got your reply and wanted to say that you are one of the most intelligent people I have met......I adore you very very very much...no joke uncle, you are one intelligent guy and I find that very commendable! :P

Now...let's get back to hating.... Oh please I think u just saw a pic of urself before putting this description :D LOL jk haha

LMFAO....don't be jealous :kiss3:

Hey I have a question.....do people in pakistan like Fatima Bhutto?

Don't know about people but i like her at-least she's better than zardari's children, She's bold, intelligent , talented out spoken ........etc

Oh hush :P

How have you not? The poor girl gets so much hate! I mean she is too emotional for me but very intelligent. I like her...extremely well spoken and graceful!

told you allergic to zardari's .....:P once saw one of the daughter who wrote the poem on her mother ...exactly dun know which one was that.....besides i dun prefer people who are discussed among masses .....i like rarefies :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom