What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wat.. being a girl i knw emotional attachment hojati hai.
@DESERT FIGHTER apne khud baat nhi ki ya ap k rewaj nhi.

Riwaj bhi nahin hai... aur baat karnay ka socha bhi nahin... it was my parents who got me into it... i just obeyed like any one would...

So wat.. being a girl i knw emotional attachment hojati hai.
@DESERT FIGHTER apne khud baat nhi ki ya ap k rewaj nhi.

Riwaj bhi nahin hai... aur baat karnay ka socha bhi nahin... it was my parents who got me into it... i just obeyed like any one would...

Last edited by a moderator:
Riwaj bhi nahin hai... aur baat karnay ka socha bhi nahin... its my parents who got me into it... i just obeyed like any one would...

Riwaj bhi nahin hai... aur baat karnay ka socha bhi nahin... its my parents who got me into it... i just obeyed like any one would......

First talk to the girl who is in Islamabad whether she wants to be in relationship with you or not than broke your engagement it'll be better for three of you ... But please if you broke your engagement than take strong steps which can make your way easy don't wait and if you still love her thn don't let her go ... :smitten:

And if you don't mind please do tell me .. :D

First talk to the girl who is in Islamabad whether she wants to be in relationship with you or not than broke your engagement it'll be better for three of you ... But please if you broke your engagement than take strong steps which can make your way easy don't wait and if you still love her thn don't let her go ... :smitten:

And if you don't mind please do tell me .. :D

Talking to my parents would be hard... and if i do break it ... tht would mean alot of beizzati of my elders... anyhow.. i know she still has feelings for me.. she broke her engagement for me...im just stuck in deep shyt.. dont know what to do... like her... but than if i go for her... it would bring ebarassment to my family.. im damn confused.

Talking to my parents would be hard... and if i do break it ... tht would mean alot of beizzati of my elders... anyhow.. i know she still has feelings for me.. she broke her engagement for me...im just stuck in deep shyt.. dont know what to do... like her... but than if i go for her... it would bring ebarassment to my family.. im damn confused.

If a girl can do it for you why can't you ...???

And you are also right but it'll save three people ..
@DESERT FIGHTER if honor is more important for you thn stop thinking about her.

If a girl can do it for you why can't you ...???

And you are also right but it'll save three people ..
@DESERT FIGHTER if honor is more important for you thn stop thinking about her.

Okay... il tell u the real story... my family didnt approve of her bcoz of her fathers reputation... hes a retired major... known for being an a...le... my mother explained to me tht if i go for her... the next gen (my kids) will face alot of crap.. coz families play an important role.. people would laugh at us and stuff... i tried to convince her tht i wanted to marry her n not her father(lol) but to no avail...

Okay... il tell u the real story... my family didnt approve of her bcoz of her fathers reputation... hes a retired major... known for being an a...le... my mother explained to me tht if i go for her... the next gen (my kids) will face alot of crap.. coz families play an important role.. people would laugh at us and stuff... i tried to convince her tht i wanted to marry her n not her father(lol) but to no avail...

How can i explain you maybe your mother is right but for your children your and your father 's reputation matters .. and as time passes no one care about it

what do you mean his father was.... ???

How can i explain you maybe your mother is right but for your children your and your father 's reputation matters .. and as time passes on one case about it

what do you mean his father was.... ???

I mean her father is a jackass...

I mean her father is a jackass...

His father has bad repu so it means no one will marry her. tell me that she deserves you or not?

You love her because of what she is and you left her because what her father is
kya ye theek. very unfair

@DESERT FIGHTER sorry if you mind but im a girl and mostly use my heart for thinking and i can understand her feelings

@Alpha1

Why are you hell bent on trying to get yourself banned?

Don't you have control over yourself?

@Alpha1

Why are you hell bent on trying to get yourself banned?

Don't you have control over yourself?
:pop::pop::pop::pop:
@Pboy i have mess to sort ou. MY Bam is the solution to a lot of problems

@Mirzay it takes a superman to go against the society..
@DESERT FIGHTER go with your heart, agay dekhi jaye gi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom