What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon @Mirzay @M-48

422028_385762924872118_1929664004_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Might sound stupid... but i loved her since i was in 4th grade...:hitwall:

In the end what you did you left her now you are engaged with someone else and enjoying your life. Boys are heartless.

In the end what you did you left her now you are engaged with someone else and enjoying your life. Boys are heartless.

Im already thinking abt "breaking" the engagement...since i came to know tht she broke her engagement..

@Mirzay whats ur advice?

I think you are mistaken again first you should talk to her before doing anything ... And what about your fiance don't you think that you'll hurt her .. but again its better to hurt her now if. you are not loyal with her it'll be less painful

I think you are mistaken again first you should talk to her before doing anything ... And what about your fiance don't you think that you'll hurt her .. but again its better to hurt her now if. you are not loyal with her it'll be less painful

I havent even talked to my fiance.... ever! ...

So wat.. being a girl i knw emotional attachment hojati hai.
@DESERT FIGHTER apne khud baat nhi ki ya ap k rewaj nhi.

Riwaj bhi nahin hai... aur baat karnay ka socha bhi nahin... its my parents who got me into it... i just obeyed like any one would...

Riwaj bhi nahin hai... aur baat karnay ka socha bhi nahin... its my parents who got me into it... i just obeyed like any one would...

Riwaj bhi nahin hai... aur baat karnay ka socha bhi nahin... it was my parents who got me into it... i just obeyed like any one would...

Riwaj bhi nahin hai... aur baat karnay ka socha bhi nahin... it was my parents who got me into it... i just obeyed like any one would...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom