What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Koranist movement is as old as Islam & is often associated with Omar (RA) because of his hesitancy in compiling hadith & even an edict or two of his whereby he forbade others to quote too many hadith lest the people forget about the Koran & are perpetually bogged down into what this hadith said or what that did - As it happens these days !

Contemporary Koranists Movement are a bit reformist in nature & some of them come up with fantastic interpretations of Koran which are the same as one holding a coconut in their hand but insisting that they interpret it to be a watermelon ! Others are not that insane.

My friend the Hadith were collected a 100 or as @LoveIcon said 200 years after the death of the Prophet (PBUH) & we know for a fact that there are many Hadith that were deliberate fabrications; therefore I agree with those people who assert that the Hadith should be looked upon as Historical Documents that may or may not be true & that they shouldn't be binding on one as an incontrovertible fact & as such our laws should be derived solely from the Koran.

Even as far as the Science behind Hadith collection is concerned - Though it is admirable in a historical context which does impress upon us that the Hadith shouldn't be just ignored without a second glance one must understand that even with respect to the Authentication process there are some glaring deficiencies that one would be hard to get past, deficiencies like such a long chain of narrations which is bound to change the context & even the wording of the original hadith transmitted, that the Hadith were collected nearly a 100 or 200 years after that death of the Prophet (PBUH) which is more than enough time for discrepancies to creep in no matter what & the Hadith sciences assuming amongst other things that a Hadith that doesn't contradict the Koran could be 'authentic' & this is something that ignores the very real possibility that maybe we've absorbed so much extra things into Islam because of these Ahadith that though never contradicted Koran but were talking about things that weren't found mentioned anywhere in the Koran either so maybe its extra-Islam or beyond-Islam the things we've integrated into Islam.

Kiyun @Talon @HRK kuch ghalat bolaa ? :undecided:

Dear hazrat Omar was also not in favor of compiling of Quran, because he was of the thought that the same was not done by Holy Prophet (PBUH) why should someone else do this.....same is the case of Hadis.....

As far as 100 or 200 years concerns it is the same case as with Quran it was compiled in the governance of Hazrat Usman (R.A), same here, at the time of Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) some shabi were in habit to writ hadith for example

Abdullah ibn Amr the son of Amr ibn al-'As. He was the author of "Al-Sahifah al-Sadiqah" ("The Truthful Script", Arabic: الصحيفة الصادقة‎), a hadith compilation document.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd-Allah_ibn_Amr

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha..... it wasnt unpure love lalay.. besides it was my family who was against it..... after tht crap.. i spent 2 years in rural baluchistan alone with no frnds.. no place to go etc... and booze and guns were the only frnds i had..

:whistle: :whistle:

(boys bhi itne serious ho sakte hain ajkal :rofl:)

Lalay Mera lafra Syedo kay sath par gaya tha,,, Syed Abba ji nay inkar kar dia syed say hi karwani hay shaadi... :omghaha:

On a serious side, it sucks when they bring zaat paat in match making

Ye pdf per sub k dil kun toote hove hain :cray:

A single ready to mingle in Gmail Chat? :smart:

@Talon chalo masla haal :rofl:

@ZYXW hey :D HOW r u?

im reading naswar corner!

885174_135514646632753_948079114_o.jpg
:smitten:

@Alpha1.....my cats......:smitten:

525153_285851761511593_948006735_n.jpg

App jesi aunties zindagi gulzar hai, humsafar jeasy Pakistani soap operas dekha akray -_-

Apko kese pta isne kal he aik saath zindagi gulzar ki 22 episodes dekhi hain kis masoom ko gmail per wait kra kr :D

I know but in case if a person is caught by 4 witness he would be given 100 lashes if he or she is not married and if married than brutal death

zarvan i have read k unmarried gets 80 lashes while married one will be stoned till death.
well whatever...this is final that behayae is prohibited by Allah subhana o tala.....:P

Apko kese pta isne kal he aik saath zindagi gulzar ki 22 episodes dekhi hain kis masoom ko gmail per wait kra kr :D

kis ne??yeh tu @Talon aur @herminoe g ki khoobiyaan hai:cheesy:

zarvan i have read k unmarried gets 80 lashes while married one will be stoned till death.
well whatever...this is final that behayae is prohibited by Allah subhana o tala.....:P

kis ne??yeh tu @Talon aur @herminoe g ki khoobiyaan hai:cheesy:

No Un married will get 100 lashes but if not proven than the person who falsely accused some one of Zina will get 80 lashes

No Un married will get 100 lashes but if not proven than the person who falsely accused some one of Zina will get 80 lashes

oye...20 lashes additional and i thought 80:ashamed:

No Quran says 100 and 80 for those if not proven than who falsely accused one will get 80

and in case if a person dies during lashes being hit than remaining will be hit on his or her dead body

No Quran says 100 and 80 for those if not proven than who falsely accused one will get 80

and in case if a person dies during lashes being hit than remaining will be hit on his or her dead body

lashes till death? i have found this punishement discussed in hadith..........and sangsaari??i have heared that stoning till death is the actual punishment of zina or rape?:undecided:

lashes till death? i have found this punishement discussed in hadith..........and sangsaari??i have heared that stoning till death is the actual punishment of zina or rape?:undecided:
Not lashes till death for example if you are given punishment and you are not able to survive it Sir lashes mean hunter basically if you are being hit by hunter and with full force if you are not really strong man you hardly will survive those lashes Sir some people survive and some die so if 77 lashes were hit and if the person is dead by 77 lashes other 33 will be hit on his or her dead body

Not lashes till death for example if you are given punishment and you are not able to survive it Sir lashes mean hunter basically if you are being hit by hunter and with full force if you are not really strong man you hardly will survive those lashes Sir some people survive and some die so if 77 lashes were hit and if the person is dead by 77 lashes other 33 will be hit on his or her dead body

yes zarvan bhai I understand your point completely......i do..i do...i am only asking about stoning till death.....punishment

sungsaar kerne ki punishment kiya hai?this is my main question!

Reactions: HRK
yes zarvan bhai I understand your point completely......i do..i do...i am only asking about stoning till death.....punishment

sungsaar kerne ki punishment kiya hai?this is my main question!
That punishment is for those who are married and commit Zina for example if I am married but I go to some girl and do Zina and I am caught than I will be stoned to death according to Islamic Law and the girl with I did zina if she is not married than she will b e lashed 100 times or if she is married to than she will be stoned to death Sir and this punishment is told and also took place in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW on his orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom