What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay it takes a superman to go against the society..
@DESERT FIGHTER go with your heart, agay dekhi jaye gi ;)

Not necessarily... All you need is to be brave, have courage.

The society today have a lot of expectations.. A lot of stupid to do rules. Should always follow your heart, but always not be too emotional. Should be clever and think over your decisions before doing anything.

But go with your heart. You may regret later if you don't, but at the same time, you should try to convince the people you love, the society, that what you did was right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeronaut 03:33 AM Today
Alpha1:
Can i get a 1 month ban for
exams?
If yes then kindly give me one
Today or
tommorow ok?
I wont ban you. Ask
Webmaster.

@Alpha1 , chalo I will ban you!! :yay:

Stop asking for a ban be responsible and log off if you need a break to study. Have some self control.
@KingMamba93 , you cant just log off from here mate.. You will be sucked back into this forum.. Trust me..

@Alpha1, use some MC, BC against webby and awesome.. Let see whether they will ban you or not?? :smart:

@KingMamba93 , you cant just log off from here mate.. You will be sucked back into this forum.. Trust me..

@Alpha1, use some MC, BC against webby and awesome.. Let see whether they will ban you or not?? :smart:

Long time bro, where you been? Afbanistan? :D

Im sure that will help :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom