What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol guys aj kal PDF ki kuch members pagal ho gaye hain.......kabhi pak per attack kabhi islam per...kabhi religion ko man made keh na......yeh ho kiya raha hai?saaray trollers yahan?:undecided:

well it was fun in dealing with them...:rofl:

lol guys aj kal PDF ki kuch members pagal ho gaye hain.......kabhi pak per attack kabhi islam per...kabhi religion ko man made keh na......yeh ho kiya raha hai?saaray trollers yahan?:undecided:

well it was fun in dealing with them...:rofl:

WHO...wHEN.....WHERE........????

:laughcry:

it is clearly bothering him n he has exams....be considerate!

@ZYXW I am going to explain to him like I explain in the mails for the past 4 mths now:

@Alpha1 YOU NEVER LISTEN....

No one is punishing you.....YOU feel punished because YOU refuse to take responsibilities of your actions!

EVERY ACTION HAS CONSEQUENCES! Not everything comes with a cherry on top! Learn it or You are going to see the world as your enemy!! Wait you ALREADY DO!

Why did we do what we did? IT WAS YOU who gave your bro your account info...NO ONE FORCED you too...But you are such a busy body you need to know what is happening EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME that you even sent a 15-16 yr old on a forum YOU YOURSELF cant handle!

And YOU YOURSELF told me you dont like your bro...DO YOU WANT ME TO POST THAT EMAIL here for everyone to read? If you dont like him....and we all can guess with you asking if he abused or disturbed others...SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU trust him...

What WE do not understand is WHY do you need to SPY on us even during your exams? THAT itself is annoying...

Were you accused, you would have been banned on the double so please stop your victim complex...

As far as attention seeking goes...You have been told about this habit too often YET YOU did nothing about it shows YOU either REALLY ARE an attention seeker or you are ignorant about how your actions LEAD people to believe so...

Furthermore, Once you learn to BE RESPONSIBLE for YOUR ACTIONS instead of blaming OTHERS for the CONSEQUENCES of YOUR actions...We will believe you MORE EASILY!

hahaha you sound like a kid, who is trying to be his own boss rather than understanding what is being said :lol: im not, I am just saying thjat he has exams and this is botheirng him...so as a friend im suggesting that you do what you can to help him,he is so innocent! :D

@ZYXW IF THAT is how you feel about @KingMamba93 just imagine where along the spectrum @Alpha1 falls :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
its a little too deep for me now.. But thats not the problem...
@Alpha1 IT IS THE MAIN PROBLEM!! Even @ZYXW is saying this who...she knows you less than 2 mths ....SHOWS how OBVIOUS your problem is which YOU ignore!
The people who know me personaly should misunderstand me less but......
Anyways you dont worry! :P
ill try to get over it!
Knowing YOU online is NOT PERSONAL...I know a lot of ONLINE GAMER FRIENDS....yet they ARE NOT PERSONALLY MY FRIENDS...for all I know they could be spouse abusers, rapist, murders or what not :blink: NOTHING IS PERSONAL ONLINE....that too on a PUBLIC FORUM

@Alpha1 IT IS THE MAIN PROBLEM!! Even @ZYXW is saying this who...she knows you less than 2 mths ....SHOWS how OBVIOUS your problem is which YOU ignore!

Knowing YOU online is NOT PERSONAL...I know a lot of ONLINE GAMER FRIENDS....yet they ARE NOT PERSONALLY MY FRIENDS...for all I know they could be spouse abusers, rapist, murders or what not :blink: NOTHING IS PERSONAL ONLINE....that too on a PUBLIC FORUM

:what: :what: :what:

What's going on @Talon ??

yaar @HRK this is so not fair...agay ki post remove kerdein...jis mai mai ne ussko bhagaya tha aur lanex ne clearly bahag tha yaaar....:angry: yeh kiya hua?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-allah-hu-akbar-cnn-reporter.html#post4207888

specially lanex ko dekhna kaisay bhagay hai...end mai tung aa ker kehta hai k i am not in a mood going for sleeep:taz: @Talon TUMHARAY KALAIJAY MAI BHI THUND AJAYE GI:yay:

Dear just one observation.......either "all terrorist blow themselves up or get killed".....how many of the terrorist you think were brought down to justice by competent authority of Law.......??? :coffee:

Don't you find this suspicious....

yaar agay ki saaari post remove kerdein...???saaari???this is so not fair........poora thread agay ka uraa diya?:angry:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom