What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 IT IS THE MAIN PROBLEM!! Even @ZYXW is saying this who...she knows you less than 2 mths ....SHOWS how OBVIOUS your problem is which YOU ignore!

Knowing YOU online is NOT PERSONAL...I know a lot of ONLINE GAMER FRIENDS....yet they ARE NOT PERSONALLY MY FRIENDS...for all I know they could be spouse abusers, rapist, murders or what not :blink: NOTHING IS PERSONAL ONLINE....that too on a PUBLIC FORUM
:pakistan: totaly correct!
Il read your above post too

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
Dear just one observation.......either "all terrorist blow themselves up or get killed".....how many of the terrorist you think were brought down to justice by competent authority of Law.......??? :coffee:

Don't you find this suspicious....

I do...thats why I posted the thread :top ten most dumbist things teeorist did...woh check kero buhat thattay maro gay...:omghaha:

@ZYXW I am going to explain to him like I explain in the mails for the past 4 mths now:

@Alpha1 YOU NEVER LISTEN....

No one is punishing you.....YOU feel punished because YOU refuse to take responsibilities of your actions!

EVERY ACTION HAS CONSEQUENCES! Not everything comes with a cherry on top! Learn it or You are going to see the world as your enemy!! Wait you ALREADY DO!

Why did we do what we did? IT WAS YOU who gave your bro your account info...NO ONE FORCED you too...But you are such a busy body you need to know what is happening EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME that you even sent a 15-16 yr old on a forum YOU YOURSELF cant handle!

And YOU YOURSELF told me you dont like your bro...DO YOU WANT ME TO POST THAT EMAIL here for everyone to read? If you dont like him....and we all can guess with you asking if he abused or disturbed others...SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU trust him...

What WE do not understand is WHY do you need to SPY on us even during your exams? THAT itself is annoying...

Were you accused, you would have been banned on the double so please stop your victim complex...

As far as attention seeking goes...You have been told about this habit too often YET YOU did nothing about it shows YOU either REALLY ARE an attention seeker or you are ignorant about how your actions LEAD people to believe so...

Furthermore, Once you learn to BE RESPONSIBLE for YOUR ACTIONS instead of blaming OTHERS for the CONSEQUENCES of YOUR actions...We will believe you MORE EASILY!

@ZYXW IF THAT is how you feel about @KingMamba93 just imagine where along the spectrum @Alpha1 falls :rofl:
ahh... Maybe he just did Zidd an took it? :D

@Talon actualy i only told him about @A.Rafay and he was only interested in defence topics :D

Im your friend but I think you shouldn't be here or giving ur account to your bro while you have exams and studying to do!
ya i agree. It was stupid.. Webby say its ok but aero says we should avoid!
@A.Rafay i havent slept or eaten..
Anyways did he abuse anyone? If yes ill take a ban! :undecided:
or did he just annoy?

Kidhar ho sab...?

Sara forum jumay say abhi tak wapis nhn aya kiya?

ahh... Maybe he just did Zidd an took it? :D
@Alpha1 then you should have had enough brains to erase YOUR PASSWORD....THAT is WHY it is supposed to be secretive and PERSONAL!

Wow now we gotta teach you ABC about internet?! :unsure:

@Alpha1 then you should have had enough brains to erase YOUR PASSWORD....THAT is WHY it is supposed to be secretive and PERSONAL!
as i have explained earlier password is saved in the mobile!
He doesnt have to know to log in!

@Alpha1 I am asking why DIDNT you erase IT?
I shouldnt have let him take the mobile!

I advised him avoid post and read only and told him about @A.Rafay only
Did he say sumthng bad? Or was he just annoying!

@Talon i dont know who told him about naswaristan!
:hitwall: he is only interested in defence and cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom