What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did one...exactly one with my feet against a wall and then died...:omghaha: I never tried it again..never felt such strain in my life..:ashamed:

Imagine the conditioning it must give one's shoulder, back, forearms & stabilizing core muscles to do a 100 of those & then imagine facing off a-trained someone who does them in the ring ! :fie:

Anyways. I gotta sleep now. Tomorrow's my birthday. So I should save my energy, lol. Good night brothers...:sleep:

Happy Birthday @Neptune !!
images

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine the conditioning it must give one's shoulder, back, forearms & stabilizing core muscles to do a 100 of those & then imagine facing off a-trained someone who does them in the ring ! :fie:

I'd rather not "face" someone like that..I'm not interested in getting mangled..

I'd rather not "face" someone like that..I'm not interested in getting mangled..

Ahhh chicken sh*t ! :disagree:

I bet @Ayush could crack a couple of those handstand push ups ! :azn:

If his flabby tummy doesn't get into his face due to gravity ! :omghaha:

Yaara would you like to face someone like that? I've seen pehelwans in my village mangle a small lock- a ******** metal lock with their hands- just clenched onto it..veins popped up to his neck and then creak...the lock was twisted..what happens if that guy grabs onto my wrist like that? :pissed:

when i start gyming,i am able to do around 30...but when i leave it(like now:pissed:) i am able to go upto 10...

when i start gyming,i am able to do around 30...but when i leave it(like now:pissed:) i am able to go upto 10...

Dude we're talking about Hand-Stand Push Ups ! :blink:

I'd bet my right nut you can't do a single Hand-Stand ! :hitwall:

Yaara would you like to face someone like that? I've seen pehelwans in my village mangle a small lock- a ******** metal lock with their hands- just clenched onto it..veins popped up to his neck and then creak...the lock was twisted..what happens if that guy grabs onto my wrist like that? :pissed:

Neither would I except if Honor demands it ! :undecided:

Dude we're talking about Hand-Stand Push Ups ! :blink:

I'd bet my right nut you can't do a single Hand-Stand ! :hitwall:

Neither would I except if Honor demands it ! :undecided:

u bet ur right nut??:omghaha:

ur nut just got saved..:omghaha:

Oye @muse - Naraaaz haii kiyaaa ? :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back