What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be heart broken so who is the culprit I mean who is the girl ????????:devil:

Bas ek larki thi. Galii ki. Usnay kuch bolaa tha meray saat, aur baad main shaadi kisi aur se karli.

Main to galii main karaa tha jab woh jaa ri thi. Usnay meray taraf dekha bhi tha, magar manay socha bus.

Uski shaadi ho gi, aab meray dil se maar chuki hain.

I will tell you you guys one thing.

When I was young, there was one girl I fell in love with. A pathani girl from my neighborhood. She was older than me. I was 9 and she was 14.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

She lived in model town A in Bahawalpur close to my aunt's house. Members Emmie, and MastanKhan can verify this location. It is down the street from Sadiq public near purani chungi, or old chungi. There are houses there with a field in front.

We lived in big houses, and due to my khala we made a house for some pashtuns, right down from their house.

I used to see this girl herding goats in front of our model town on this field. From a very young age, I fell in love with her.

She was sooooo incredibly beautiful, even at the age of maybe 13,14.

Whatever the case, she was older than me.

Every once in a while she would come to our house to ask for ice, or lussi. Whenever she would come I would become ecstatic. I would let her in always to get whatever she wanted.

My aunt would always give their family whatever they wanted, because she sponsored them on the street.

I was a young child in love.

She would go herd her goats in the field in front of our house, and I would go to steal her leila, and bring to our house.

Why?

So she would come to our house and get the baby goat back from me.

I would grab the leila in the hopes that she would touch me to get her back. I loved her.

I would do anything for this girl that was older than me.

Now, I am sure she is married and far away from my heart.

I loved this patani girl from my heart, and there cannot be a better girl in my eyes forever. Whether pashtun,punjabi or whatever.

She was the first girl I ever liked.

That is my story.

Bas ek larki thi. Galii ki. Usnay kuch bolaa tha meray saat, aur baad main shaadi kisi aur se karli.

Main to galii main karaa tha jab woh jaa ri thi. Usnay meray taraf dekha bhi tha, magar manay socha bus.

I will tell you you guys one thing.

When I was young, there was one girl I fell in love with. A pathani girl from my neighborhood. She was older than me. I was 9 and she was 14.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

She lived in model town A in Bahawalpur close to my aunt's house. Members Emmie, and MastanKhan can verify this location. It is down the street from Sadiq public near purani chungi, or old chungi. There are houses there with a field in front.

We lived in big houses, and due to my khala we made a house for some pashtuns, right down from their house.

I used to see this girl herding goats in front of our model town on this field. From a very young age, I fell in love with her.

She was sooooo incredibly beautiful, even at the age of maybe 13,14.

Whatever the case, she was older than me.

Every once in a while she would come to our house to ask for ice, or lussi. Whenever she would come I would become ecstatic. I would let her in always to get whatever she wanted.

My aunt would always give their family whatever they wanted, because she sponsored them on the street.

I was a young child in love.

She would go herd her goats in the field in front of our house, and I would go to steal her leila, and bring to our house.

Why?

So she would come to our house and get the baby goat back from me.

I would grab the leila in the hopes that she would touch me to get her back. I loved her.

I would do anything for this girl that was older than me.

Now, I am sure she is married and far away from my heart.

I loved this patani girl from my heart, and there cannot be a better girl in my eyes forever. Whether pashtun,punjabi or whatever.

She was the first girl I ever liked.

That is my story.

2ey87qf.png

@RazPaK Love is not about what you take but what you give. Its not really all about marrying the girl you love, but to be able to feel it deep in your heart and when you do, it enriches you for the rest of your life. Thanks for being so, open.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's part of the game!
Now I understand the reason of your behavior on PDF. Raz it's not end of the world. Remember following line and you'll live happily ever after..

Tere liye maine dil darvaja khola, ye maine kya kiya
Tu mujhe chhod chali to na maine gila kiya.
Main ab bhi khus hun kyon ki yeh jahan me mil jayain ge bhot dil bar ...
Tu nahi to koi aur sahi ....... Tu nahi to koi aur sahi

PS: ye mera kalam hai :D

@RazPaK, yara **** happens in love, no one is guaranteed love to be reciprocated the very first time, besides I reckon from your story that it was a juvenile crush and not love.

Loosing someone you love doesn't just crush your heart it crushes your soul multiple of times. You on the other hand shouldn't loose the ability to give love unconditionally, no questions asked, lest you wan't to be one unhappy Chaudry.

My experience tells me that there are at-least two soul mates for every one person, one to learn from if you are unlucky. Very few people get it right at the very first go!

Smile and be happy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew tere saath kuch aisi hi chot hui hai.

BTW Bhaang is something I really enjoyed. Khoob haso, khao.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom