What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1811_big.gif

^^^^^

Tyre waghaira jalaoo, aisay mutalbay thora pouray hotay hain Pakistan main

Tyre jalane wala zmana purana ho gaya.....abb jo hota hai......woo post kar diya hai.....at the end of previous post....hahahah ;)

I will tell you you guys one thing.

When I was young, there was one girl I fell in love with. A pathani girl from my neighborhood. She was older than me. I was 9 and she was 14.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

She lived in model town A in Bahawalpur close to my aunt's house. Members Emmie, and MastanKhan can verify this location. It is down the street from Sadiq public near purani chungi, or old chungi. There are houses there with a field in front.

We lived in big houses, and due to my khala we made a house for some pashtuns, right down from their house.

I used to see this girl herding goats in front of our model town on this field. From a very young age, I fell in love with her.

She was sooooo incredibly beautiful, even at the age of maybe 13,14.

Whatever the case, she was older than me.

Every once in a while she would come to our house to ask for ice, or lussi. Whenever she would come I would become ecstatic. I would let her in always to get whatever she wanted.

My aunt would always give their family whatever they wanted, because she sponsored them on the street.

I was a young child in love.

She would go herd her goats in the field in front of our house, and I would go to steal her leila, and bring to our house.

Why?

So she would come to our house and get the baby goat back from me.

I would grab the leila in the hopes that she would touch me to get her back. I loved her.

I would do anything for this girl that was older than me.

Now, I am sure she is married and far away from my heart.

I loved this patani girl from my heart, and there cannot be a better girl in my eyes forever. Whether pashtun,punjabi or whatever.

She was the first girl I ever liked.

That is my story.

And you forgot to post emoticons :cry::cry: after the bold part. :lol:

Nothing new mate, something that all of us have faced, at-least once in our lifetime! :)

no. merey sath bar bar hota hai.........:lol:
mera style zara munna bhai type hai. har dosrey din koi mohobat ho jati aur shadeed. aur phir kuch dino bad woh bhoot utar jata. lolzzzzzzz
:D

Reactions: HRK
no. merey sath bar bar hota hai.........:lol:
mera style zara munna bhai type hai. har dosrey din koi mohobat ho jati aur shadeed. aur phir kuch dino bad woh bhoot utar jata. lolzzzzzzz
:D

AOA @laiqs@mi ........kya haal hai bro....

Interesting story hai........"laiqs@mi bhai PDF"..... :lol:

Dear jeena romance nahi kita oh jania hi nahi........ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ALLAH ka karam hai bhai.
yar main to phr kai bar paida howa:undecided:
mujhy har sal sachi mohobat hoti ... aur bohot he sachi.
phir jab kuch dino ke liye zalim dunya bech main aati to ........:hitwall:

phir sab theak ho jata. aur phir jab kuch time bad koi aur milti to phir.....:wub:

I will tell you you guys one thing.

When I was young, there was one girl I fell in love with. A pathani girl from my neighborhood. She was older than me. I was 9 and she was 14.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

She lived in model town A in Bahawalpur close to my aunt's house. Members Emmie, and MastanKhan can verify this location. It is down the street from Sadiq public near purani chungi, or old chungi. There are houses there with a field in front.

We lived in big houses, and due to my khala we made a house for some pashtuns, right down from their house.

I used to see this girl herding goats in front of our model town on this field. From a very young age, I fell in love with her.

She was sooooo incredibly beautiful, even at the age of maybe 13,14.

Whatever the case, she was older than me.

Every once in a while she would come to our house to ask for ice, or lussi. Whenever she would come I would become ecstatic. I would let her in always to get whatever she wanted.

My aunt would always give their family whatever they wanted, because she sponsored them on the street.

I was a young child in love.

She would go herd her goats in the field in front of our house, and I would go to steal her leila, and bring to our house.

Why?

So she would come to our house and get the baby goat back from me.

I would grab the leila in the hopes that she would touch me to get her back. I loved her.

I would do anything for this girl that was older than me.

Now, I am sure she is married and far away from my heart.

I loved this patani girl from my heart, and there cannot be a better girl in my eyes forever. Whether pashtun,punjabi or whatever.

She was the first girl I ever liked.

That is my story.

If you love her then atleast dont insult her by calling her "patani", use word "pashtana" or simply pashtun.

If you love her then atleast dont insult her by calling her "patani", use word "pashtana" or simply pashtun.

comon yar he is not insulting. we in saraiki or d.ikhan d.g.khan people call pathani. to pashton women or girls. its not insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom