What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes Nancy boy Armstrong, advocating more women's rights than a lesbian in heat. :lol:

:rofl:

76463_416501585089914_1788556080_n.jpg

well good at least you drink beer?lol

Yes, when i used to share with some of my friends we would have our fridge full with Holstens and Bavarias throughout the summer. The only way to get them was to import through Dubai.

Other than that, about what you said, yes i am a bit boring [you can say] my favorite drink is water, and yes i haven't smoked or tasted alcohol in my whole life [out of choice]. However, i have used Naswar a few times as well as wish to drink Bhaang/smoke weed :D

Then marry a goat Chaudry Sahib because even a mute lady can find ways to talk back ! :blink:

@RazPaK a women can't talk Sir than that person is not a women women remaining quite impossible on the face of the earth

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, when i used to share with some of my friends we would have our fridge full with Holstens and Bavarias throughout the summer. The only way to get them was to import through Dubai.

Other than that, about what you said, yes i am a bit boring [you can say] my favorite drink is water, and yes i haven't smoked or tasted alcohol in my whole life [out of choice]. However, i have used Naswar a few times as well as wish to drink Bhaang/smoke weed :D

Bhaang is way harder than any alcohol. TRUST ME.

I drank some accidently, and man my manji was spinning. I was grabbing for my manji for three days. Bhang is no joke. Alcohol is nothing.

@RazPaK a women can't talk Sir than that person is not a women women remaining quite impossible on the face of the earth

A woman should only talk if Injustice is being committed against her.

Otherwise, I am not one to give into the the exploits of anyone, let alone a woman that is married to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhaang is way harder than any alcohol. TRUST ME.

I drank some accidently, and man my manji was spinning. I was grabbing for my manji for three days. Bhang is no joke. Alcohol is nothing.

A woman should only talk if Injustice is being committed against her.

Otherwise, I am not one to give into the the exploits of anyone, let alone a woman that is married to me.
Sir a women will talk and she would love to talk on any topic even those topic which she don't have any idea to and wife like to do only few things torture innocent husbands by talking and doing shopping

Sir a women will talk and she would love to talk on any topic even those topic which she don't have any idea to and wife like to do only few things torture innocent husbands by talking and doing shopping

I want a wife that understands me.

The one that is willing to through a roller coaster ride with me.

The one that will go through anything, and still ask for me when all is done.

I want a girly that loves and respects me, because then I will give her all of my love and respect.

This is a big statement for me, because I don't really trust aurat zaat.

I want a girly that loves and respects me, because then I will give her all of my love and respect.

You seem to be heart broken so who is the culprit I mean who is the girl ????????:devil:

That makes above irrelevant. I, for one believe completely the otherwise, i think trust a women fully [Yes fully] and tell her that you trust her and make her believe by your actions [Because women judge you], she wont let you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom