What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro i need to know this too, my elder brother is married to british indian muslim....she is really nice, why don'y you like pakistani men dating indian girls ??? :P

Yaar izzat khii baat hai, humare baroun naii kitne saal lagai teh bharthi se chutka lenai keh liya aur tuusii log jaa phir unke saat shadiya karne laage. :lol:

Ask your sister in law where her allegiances lie. If they give up India fine but if she cannot then fck dat. That is just the way I feel about this thing.

Bro i need to know this too, my elder brother is married to british indian muslim....she is really nice, why don'y you like pakistani men dating indian girls ??? :P

I dated an indian girl ...when i was a teenager..

@ZYXW btw you share king's view too- no Rahul G for you if that's the view you espouse. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
mushtaches with jasmine flowers in them.......waisay bhai aap kimoochon ka kiya raaz hai??kaun sa oil lagatay hai...!!:cheesy:
itne lambay tu aj k daur mai bachiyon k baal nahi jitnay lambi aap ki moonchaein hain!!!

Ap nay raaz jaan kar mujh say competition karna hai?

Dunno man, I thought that the desis had evolved...most of the women here within my "social order"- (oh how I despise using that term but I'm just going to have to) are far more libertarian than the people stateside- and I mean they can give the craziest chicks a run for their money- I'd thought that would have seeped into the desi diaspora from both sides of the border, no?

Nah desi woman are dramabaaz. :cheesy:

Not that I haven't considered it ever I mean there was this one Pakistani kashmiri chick I went to high school with I mean I had already laid out the ground work I just had to literally just ask her out. I could tell she wanted me to as well but I was like last minute fck it because I don't like the drama. She was a nice chick she just chilled with way too many other Pakistanis for my liking.

why sparetime for ps3?woh kahin bhaaga tu nahi jaarah na...pehlay tayyari kerlo...phir khiltay rehna.....ps3 ki taangay thori na nikal ayein gi aur woh bhaag thori na jaye ga.....i cant believe this!you guys are too brave to even look at ps3 during exams:omghaha:
PS3 tou nahin bha ge ga par agar meine nahin kehla tou meri online leaderboard ranking down ho jaye gi....I play multiplayer Black ops 2, If i don't my ranking will go down, I can't let that happen......:no:

@ZYXW btw you share king's view too- no Rahul G for you if that's the view you espouse. :rofl:

You know there are some reasons I cannot even discuss here due to female presence. :unsure: :lol:

No I have no problem marrying out of my religion or race. For me all religions are the same so it's like why should you limit yourself to a particular race or religion. If you like someone you do and should go for it...you only live once LOL It's all cool as long as I really like the person and he is super rich and powerful (superficial, i know) haha. But I do agree with him that I am more hesistant about desi guys in general, not because I dislike them or anything, but because they tend to be too dominating and I don't really like that. But I am sure not all are like that. everyone is different.

Yaar izzat khii baat hai, humare baroun naii kitne saal lagai teh bharthi se chutka lenai keh liya aur tuusii log jaa phir unke saat shadiya karne laage. :lol:

Ask your sister in law where her allegiances lie. If they give up India fine but if she cannot then fck dat. That is just the way I feel about this thing.

you are right, and entitled to your opinion......though I doesn't matter with me, when I was in u.k I dated a bangladeshi girl, had some indian friends in uni, we use to go out......its not only me but alot of pakistani's go out with indian girls, they don't bother with that but when it comes to getting married to them then they see the problem.....

PS3 tou nahin bha ge ga par agar meine nahin kehla tou meri online leaderboard ranking down ho jaye gi....I play multiplayer Black ops 2, If i don't my ranking will go down, I can't let that happen......:no:

:omghaha: now i do understand your emotions....cuz you remined me of my ranking somewhere......:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom