What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
studs on the tongue....YUCK... I feel like vomiting if I see that...a guy in my uni had done that and I told him never to face me while talking ....and he would face away if he wanted to talk to me... :D

studs anywhere can cause infection

Tongue is the only thing I could divulge on family channel baji. Very hardcore.

I am scared. I think I'll try and talk her into a mohawk or something.

@Armstrong :omghaha: u ate the wraping paper!
@Talon
missed u! :smitten: and read my mail frm time to time,
@Gentelman
i miss u , i thnk u are preparing for exams :coffee:
@haviZsultan
miss u too! :smitten:

yeah bro thats it + I return from tusion late now + am pretty sick of making fun of people..
bro u can add me on fb if u have fb??:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
oo..by the way guys,where is @LoveIcon ???,usko dekha hi nahi kahan hai woh??kahin ban tu nahi hogaya??

@Talon lol last political post promise haha :P

@Dillinger....this was a lot of reading LOL......i agree with both of you, but honestly i feel like there is a simpler solution to all of this. we just need more educated people in the country and politics. Indian and pakistani kids get along fine over here, so it can't be some inherent hatred. Change the environment and change will come itself. education is the key i feel like for anything to change and by education i mean a liberal one. but it's just silly now seeing indians and pakistanis fight. we honesly have bigger problems to worry about than this silly fight. @Armstrong, yeah it is important to tell your kids about the past, but that's ALL ANYONE IN PAKISTAN EVER DOES. we sit there and tlak about independence and how courageous it was fighting for it, but honestly what did we do with our independence. pakistan is a failed state, as sad as that is, it is true and it's going to take a while for that to change IF good leadership comes. we all need to just move on from the past and look at the present and future.
like this is all bs. nothing in either country will change until good leadership comes about. everyone is very brainwashed, as its quite sad. but yeah that's just my take on it:) i honestly did't even know that indians and pakistani's disagreed THIS MUCH until i came on this forum. but thanks for sharing this post with me guys!

Oh I agree, while the exchange between me and @Armstrong was spirited and fun I had mistakenly conflated his idea of preserving individual identity- specially with stress on national identity with the notion that he might be saying that the two countries are fed upon ideologies which will forever be hostile and cannot truly coexist- short of just an enforced and artificial absence of armed conflict.

Why you don't date any Pakistanis..I was referring to a Pakistani I knew once and what an exemplary person she is..so I was rather confused about your adamant choice?
@KingMamba93 ...im curious too, why don't you?LOLOL :P

@ZYXW
Hyperion is attracted to goats
Krait and RazPak- two blokes have a lot of "tension" between them
Armstrong is strictly against any Pakistani and Indian getting married- and is apparently not particularly attracted to the opposite sex.
We talk of hairy men most of the time...this whole forum is filled with oddities like me. :D

Why you don't date any Pakistanis..I was referring to a Pakistani I knew once and what an exemplary person she is..so I was rather confused about your adamant choice?

I already went through this. :sick:

they're completly different. Sailor<Seal<DEVGRU Seal. SEAL teams 1,3,5,7 are west coast stationed. SEAL teams 2,4,6,8 are east coast stationed. BUT Seal Team 6 is just a part of DEVGRU. Unlike the seal teams. DEVGRU is directly attached under USSOCOM and sometimes CIA's SAD (ex: OBL). Like the seal teams, DEVGRU has sub-ordinate units too.

DEVGRU is divided into color-
coded line squadrons, which are
commanded by senior officers:
Red Squadron (Assault), Blue
Squadron (Assault), Gold
Squadron (Premier Assault Team)
and a recently-formed Silver
Squadron (Assault). There is a
Gray Squadron (Boat Crews) and
a Black Squadron
(Reconnaissance and Surveillance
Team). Each squadron is divided
into three troops (commanded
by Lieutenant commanders) and
troops are divided into smaller
teams.[20] Each line squadron
has a specific nickname.
Examples being Gold-Knights/
Crusaders, Red-Indians, Black-
Pirates.

2 cents from my sides.
S.E.A.L Teams 1 -18 are under Naval Special Warfare Command. a Team was raised called Seal Team 6 (Six) which was carry out covert ops / CT operations.
in late 1980s ST6 was debanded and new team DEVGRU or Naval Special Warfare Development Group was raised.
now in 2010 DoD renamed this unit again and new Designation was given , it is still classified.

US Army's Delta / SFOD new name is ACE (Army Compartmented Elements), prior to this their name was CAG.....

Hyperion is attracted to goats
Krait and RazPak- two blokes have a lot of "tension" between them
Armstrong is strictly against any Pakistani and Indian getting married- and is apparently not particularly attracted to the opposite sex.
We talk of hairy men most of the time...this whole forum is filled with oddities like me. :D

I am against Indians marrying Pakistanis and vice versa as well, it is traitorous to ones own identity.

I already went over this earlier. :cheesy:

oh and Seal Team 17 is the reserve team, where former Seals can join as reserve, where as Team 18 and 19 are SWCC Teams, you can see them in action in movie ' act of valor' these were guy on boat for the extraction of seals

I am against Indians marrying Pakistanis and vice versa as well, it is traitorous to ones own identity.

I already went over this earlier. :cheesy:

This is too interesting to let go. i will have to go bad and look for it. can you just briefly explain??? like that's absurd. I know why pakistani girls would not date a guy from there, but guys think that way too??? why?? haha englighten me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom