What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I have no problem marrying out of my religion or race. For me all religions are the same so it's like why should you limit yourself to a particular race or religion. If you like someone you do and should go for it...you only live once LOL It's all cool as long as I really like the person and he is super rich and powerful (superficial, i know) haha. But I do agree with him that I am more hesistant about desi guys in general, not because I dislike them or anything, but because they tend to be too dominating and I don't really like that. But I am sure not all are like that. everyone is different.

I bet your father would have a problem with you marrying outside your religion.

which religion sir?
i am not targettin anyone, but what i have seen in my 4 years stay in U.K, pakistani boys don't bother with religion when it comes to dating......

You know there are some reasons I cannot even discuss here due to female presence. :unsure: :lol:

really??? you probably get rejected by every brown girl sweetheart haha, it's okay to be biter ;) I am sure we would all love to know the reasons though....seriously it's just very interesting!:)

but @Ayush @Dillinger @KingMamba93 i have class so i am going to head out now. take care:)

Last edited by a moderator:
you are right, and entitled to your opinion......though I doesn't matter with me, when I was in u.k I dated a bangladeshi girl, had some indian friends in uni, we use to go out......its not only me but alot of pakistani's go out with indian girls, they don't bother with that but when it comes to getting married to them then they see the problem.....

Not only that but if you do marry an Indian girl I believe there will be nationality issues, and the same for vice versa.

No I have no problem marrying out of my religion or race. For me all religions are the same so it's like why should you limit yourself to a particular race or religion. If you like someone you do and should go for it...you only live once LOL It's all cool as long as I really like the person and he is super rich and powerful (superficial, i know) haha. But I do agree with him that I am more hesistant about desi guys in general, not because I dislike them or anything, but because they tend to be too dominating and I don't really like that. But I am sure not all are like that. everyone is different.

I'll second that- the taste for emancipated women has not really caught up in this region.

I for one get particularly turned on by independent women who won't take any shi@, specially not even for me. A relationship should be even- If I could dominate a person then its no fun- the women in question should be able to match me toe to toe and give me hell once every 2 days for some perceived failing or the other. But then I always was drawn towards violence- that's why I told Hyperion that I fight my wars in the bed. :omghaha:

I bet your father would have a problem with you marrying outside your religion.

Actually my mom has a problem with the religion aspect, but i can always convince her is this ever happens. But my dad's thing is, as long as you become something it's your choice. I am sure he would prefer A BILLION times that the guy be the same religion, but he wouldn't force that on me unless I end up doing nothing with my life.

really??? you probably get rejected by every brown girl sweetheart haha, it's okay to be biter ;) I am sure we would all love to know the reasons though....seriously it's just very interesting!:)

but @Ayush @Dillinger @KingMamba93 i have class so i am going to head out now. take care:)

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Cannot be rejected if I never asked one out, Pakistani girls love me I just don't give them the time of day is all. :cheesy:

So you just gonna throw a zinger out there like that and tuck tail and run. :azn:

Not only that but if you do marry an Indian girl I believe there will be nationality issues, and the same for vice versa.

nope no issues with nationality, neither the british, pakistani or indian constitution bars anyone from getting married to other nationals....example : sania mirza and shoaib malik

i am not targettin anyone, but what i have seen in my 4 years stay in U.K, pakistani boys don't bother with religion when it comes to dating......

haan tu why would they care about religion..kaun sa shadi ker k ghar lana hai...aur waisay bhi jab ammi ek isharay per CHAND SI DULHAN le ayein gi tu kaun itna ghor keray except few sincere ones....

I also think that we shouldn't limit ourselves to a particular group. and be free minded.

Actually my mom has a problem with the religion aspect, but i can always convince her is this ever happens. But my dad's thing is, as long as you become something it's your choice. I am sure he would prefer A BILLION times that the guy be the same religion, but he wouldn't force that on me unless I end up doing nothing with my life.

I would never let my sisters marry a non Muslim. They know better than to ask me anyway as well.

that is a good thing .:tup:

bye.take care.

:omghaha:maza agaya......nahi zara tip leni hai....:cheesy:

3120246428_7d005af6a8_z.jpg

haan tu why would they care about religion..kaun sa shadi ker k ghar lana hai...aur waisay bhi jab ammi ek isharay per CHAND SI DULHAN le ayein gi tu kaun itna ghor keray except few sincere ones....
I came across this girl in Aston University birmingham, she was british pakistani and guess who she was dating?......a black guy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom