What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Cannot be rejected if I never asked one out, Pakistani girls love me I just don't give them the time of day is all. :cheesy:

So you just gonna throw a zinger out there like that and tuck tail and run. :azn:

you my friend are a typical pakistani guy, your ego is bigger than russia ;) right??? i am sure they are dying to talk to you
you know even i do charity once in a while and talk to loser. look at that actually i am doing charity work right now haha :P
seriously....as entertaining as it is to hear you ur self promotion, i really need to get going.

I came across this girl in Aston University birmingham, she was british pakistani and guess who she was dating?......a black guy :D

buhat bura waqt agaya tha bachi per...ya tu aankhein qarab thi ya dimagh.....ya afriqi ne koi jadu kiya tha us per......kiya hogaye hai aj kal ki larkiyon ko...sharafat se ghar nahi beth sakti....:omghaha:

you my friend are a typical pakistani guy, your ego is bigger than russia ;) right??? i am sure they are dying to talk to you
you know even i do charity once in a while and talk to loser. look at that actually i am doing charity work right now haha :P
seriously....as entertaining as it is to hear you ur self promotion, i really need to get going.

Nah I don't have a big ego, actually you guys forced me to bring this up or I wouldn't have even bothered. Of course you forgot that already. You are so judgmental jumping to conclusions typical desi woman. :disagree:

I came across this girl in Aston University birmingham, she was british pakistani and guess who she was dating?......a black guy :D

She must be retarded... a negro... seriously? poor parents.

I would never let my sisters marry a non Muslim. They know better than to ask me anyway as well.

huh...... here we go domination and you wanted to be president of the US hahahahahahaha ohh this made my morning ;)

@KingMamba93 : calm down you two, take a chill pill, take it easy, :cheers:
don't get personal.....

Last edited by a moderator:
huh...... here we go domination and you wanted to be president of the US hahahahahahaha ohh this made my morning ;)

I am the oldest male in my house, of course I am in charge. I pay the bills. :coffee:

She must be retarded... a negro... seriously? poor parents.

Don't be racist brotha, I am sure he was a Muslim. :D

@KingMamba93 : calm down you two, take a chill pill, take it easy, :cheers:
don't get personal.....

I am just saying she tryna judge me first she concluded that I was anti-gays or something and now I have a big ego according to her. :cheesy:

Nah I don't have a big ego, actually you guys forced me to bring this up or I wouldn't have even bothered. Of course you forgot that already. You are so judgmental jumping to conclusions typical desi woman. :disagree:

LMAO are purposely trying to make me late by leaving such posts. hahaha
you really then shouldn't give us a reason to be judgemental sweety. we can't help it, the stuff that comes out of your mouths!! lolol

Ok im out forsure! ttyl:) and im only joking about that. everyone is different and has different tastes, it's no biggy!

@ZYXW chill yaara- everyone doesn't share the same views- don't grudge others for what they believe in- you're a liberal- so am I, in many ways so is Hyperion but then he has his own bias- most importantly I have my own biases as well. We all do- leave it be yaara.

LMAO are purposely trying to make me late by leaving such posts. hahaha
you really then shouldn't give us a reason to be judgemental sweety. we can't help it, the stuff that comes out of your mouths!! lolol

Ok im out forsure! ttyl:) and im only joking about that. everyone is different and has different tastes, it's no biggy!

LMAOO you are the only one who is judging you did that before too, remember according to you I am an antigay since I asked you your gender. :cheesy:

Alright give the oppressed people my love. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom