What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger you even thanked my post. :blink: How did you not see my answer. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW
Hyperion is attracted to goats
Krait and RazPak- two blokes have a lot of "tension" between them
Armstrong is strictly against any Pakistani and Indian getting married- and is apparently not particularly attracted to the opposite sex.
We talk of hairy men most of the time...this whole forum is filled with oddities like me. :D

LOLOLOLOL hahaha :omghaha:
had i known all of this i would have joined this earlier LOL

@Dillinger you even thanked my post. :blink: How did you not see my answer. :cheesy:

I saw the reply yaara..I don't begrudge people what they believe- and I liked the other part of your post...your being pushed to answer this one mate- why not Pakistani women?
You realize that a vast majority of the populations of both our nations feel the same way as you..I can hardly pitch up and try and convince them all otherwise. :P

@balixd hows your preparation going on??:omghaha:

The thing is I am starting MSc in Oil and Gas Enterprise management from University of Liverpool tomorrow, it is a online / distance learning program.......in end of april I am taking written exam for a job in govt department (grade 17) , and at the end of this month I have to appear for interview for job in Oil company in saudia, i have to prepare for that.......FML :cry:
and out of this all at night I have to spare some time (like 2 hours atleast) to play on PS3 and 1 hour for Xbox

@ZYXW
Hyperion is attracted to goats
Krait and RazPak- two blokes have a lot of "tension" between them
Armstrong is strictly against any Pakistani and Indian getting married- and is apparently not particularly attracted to the opposite sex.
We talk of hairy men most of the time...this whole forum is filled with oddities like me. :D

@Dillinger BTW i am completely straight :lol:

Missing my mustaches? :)

mushtaches with jasmine flowers in them.......waisay bhai aap kimoochon ka kiya raaz hai??kaun sa oil lagatay hai...!!:cheesy:
itne lambay tu aj k daur mai bachiyon k baal nahi jitnay lambi aap ki moonchaein hain!!!

I saw the reply yaara..I don't begrudge people what they believe- and I liked the other part of your post...your being pushed to answer this one mate- why not Pakistani women?

I told you why, I don't find them attractive. :unsure:

Also my mom knows so many Pakistanis here if I was dating one she would find out and try to get me married or something god forbid. I am only 19 and she already wants me to get married because she saw me with some girl. :lol:

You know desis man it is too much drama. :fie:

This is too interesting to let go. i will have to go bad and look for it. can you just briefly explain??? like that's absurd. I know why pakistani girls would not date a guy from there, but guys think that way too??? why?? haha englighten me plz

Which part??

OMGSHHHH THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHH!!!! this is a good place to start. atleast now i have a general idea and know where to begin. Thanks for the link as well. Tonight I am probably going to have to start this so i'll read it later today. Again, haha i am shameless for making you all do my work for me but i really appreciate the help. thanx:)

I was actually. my topic was why did india become a democracy and pakistan more of an autocracy. But then I would have to do ridiculous amounts of reading for that, and it's just got too many factors. I would have had to trace it all back to independence and was not. I felt like kashmir would be easier relative to that.

Thanks for the ideas on that. I took what you have here and what @Ayush also reccomended and wrote it down. I am going to look at the news and ask more people to see their opinions. But thank you so much for taking the time out to help:) This was extremely helpful!

you are welcome girl, and this time I was busy with butter chicken and naan.:p: :devil:

Also my mom knows so many Pakistanis here if I was dating one she would find out and try to get me married or something god forbid. I am only 19 and she already wants me to get married because she saw me with some girl. :lol:

Which part??

LMFAOOOOOOO never mind, I got my answer! :omghaha:

Which part??

Bro i need to know this too, my elder brother is married to british indian muslim....she is really nice, why don'y you like pakistani men dating indian girls ??? :P

@Dillinger, want you to see the last post in the elections thread i posted.

Ur opinion??

Which part??

Dunno man, I thought that the desis had evolved...most of the women here within my "social order"- (oh how I despise using that term but I'm just going to have to) are far more libertarian than the people stateside- and I mean they can give the craziest chicks a run for their money- I'd thought that would have seeped into the desi diaspora from both sides of the border, no?

The thing is I am starting MSc in Oil and Gas Enterprise management from University of Liverpool tomorrow, it is a online / distance learning program.......in end of april I am taking written exam for a job in govt department (grade 17) , and at the end of this month I have to appear for interview for job in Oil company in saudia, i have to prepare for that.......FML :cry:
and out of this all at night I have to spare some time (like 2 hours atleast) to play on PS3 and 1 hour for Xbox

why sparetime for ps3?woh kahin bhaaga tu nahi jaarah na...pehlay tayyari kerlo...phir khiltay rehna.....ps3 ki taangay thori na nikal ayein gi aur woh bhaag thori na jaye ga.....i cant believe this!you guys are too brave to even look at ps3 during exams:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom