What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who actually calls them DEVGRU instead of SEALS!!!! :victory:

they're completly different. Sailor<Seal<DEVGRU Seal. SEAL teams 1,3,5,7 are west coast stationed. SEAL teams 2,4,6,8 are east coast stationed. BUT Seal Team 6 is just a part of DEVGRU. Unlike the seal teams. DEVGRU is directly attached under USSOCOM and sometimes CIA's SAD (ex: OBL). Like the seal teams, DEVGRU has sub-ordinate units too.

DEVGRU is divided into color-
coded line squadrons, which are
commanded by senior officers:
Red Squadron (Assault), Blue
Squadron (Assault), Gold
Squadron (Premier Assault Team)
and a recently-formed Silver
Squadron (Assault). There is a
Gray Squadron (Boat Crews) and
a Black Squadron
(Reconnaissance and Surveillance
Team). Each squadron is divided
into three troops (commanded
by Lieutenant commanders) and
troops are divided into smaller
teams.[20] Each line squadron
has a specific nickname.
Examples being Gold-Knights/
Crusaders, Red-Indians, Black-
Pirates.

hmmm thanks. I thought so too. This totally gothic babe with studs in her tongue thinks it would look cool.

Does it pain? Can it get get caught in anything and rip your earlobe off or something? :eek:

studs on the tongue....YUCK... I feel like vomiting if I see that...a guy in my uni had done that and I told him never to face me while talking ....and he would face away if he wanted to talk to me... :D

studs anywhere can cause infection

we dont communicate much!
Ill mail u my problems thats why i said read them time to time!
Read my mail too!
@Alpha1 I DO READ! do you think you are getting replies from heaven?!

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd hows your preparation going on?:toast_sign:

@Talon I was kidding yaara tu kyun mujhe un namakuno ki taraf bhej rahi hai? (krait and RazPak) :cheesy:

@Talon we must fix a chat time!

The co-existence of both narratives is absolutely essential- in the larger context that is. You think two ideas which pit themselves against each other can ever peacefully coexist? Two societies which view each other with abject suspicion will always engage in hostilities- albeit these hostilities will be defined and driven by many factors that are prevalent- such as the nuclear umbrella which both nations have created.

If people on both sides do not find at least ONE common theme then it is only logical that both nations will continue to interfere in each others internal affairs. We do so even now despite all sorts of TBMs, track two diplomacy and exchanges among the bureaucrats.

Regression in the hostility between the two nation's ideologies is the sine qua non for peace in the subcontinent. The ideologies do not need to devolve and disappear but they will have to amend themselves in order to vitiate the existing trend of tensions in the region. I'm not even suggesting any sort of amalgamation of cultures or practices here. Antithetical is a vast leap from neutral. Even neutrality in the viewpoints of the two nations will require the masses to change the dynamics that dictate the way they view each other. Greater prosperity through economic convergence itself is not possible between societies which essentially label each other as incompatible.

Otherwise what you're referring to as peace, a peace which is a simple absence of war, has already been achieved to a large degree as far as India is concerned. After all we are not in a state of declared war. India is under no conventional threat from Pakistan, it has no threat of being subjected to hegemony, warfare by proxies or conventional military action can no longer threaten its territorial integrity. At that rate at least India might as well maintain the status quo and leave things be. A greater impetus to economic dependence and cessation of warfare through proxies will simply achieve what you want. But that will not create a scenario where the two nations can disengage their armies and reap the peace dividend.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this point.

@arp2041 @KRAIT @hinduguy @Secur @Ayush @ZYXW

@Talon lol last political post promise haha :P

@Dillinger....this was a lot of reading LOL......i agree with both of you, but honestly i feel like there is a simpler solution to all of this. we just need more educated people in the country and politics. Indian and pakistani kids get along fine over here, so it can't be some inherent hatred. Change the environment and change will come itself. education is the key i feel like for anything to change and by education i mean a liberal one. but it's just silly now seeing indians and pakistanis fight. we honesly have bigger problems to worry about than this silly fight. @Armstrong, yeah it is important to tell your kids about the past, but that's ALL ANYONE IN PAKISTAN EVER DOES. we sit there and tlak about independence and how courageous it was fighting for it, but honestly what did we do with our independence. pakistan is a failed state, as sad as that is, it is true and it's going to take a while for that to change IF good leadership comes. we all need to just move on from the past and look at the present and future.
like this is all bs. nothing in either country will change until good leadership comes about. everyone is very brainwashed, as its quite sad. but yeah that's just my take on it:) i honestly did't even know that indians and pakistani's disagreed THIS MUCH until i came on this forum. but thanks for sharing this post with me guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom