What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now tell me something about exams and stuff, how many courses etc etc..... :D

14 exams need to be passed to qualify !

(1) F1 - Accountant in Business (intro to business, economics, finance, marketing, HR etc.)

(2) F2 - Management Accounting (intro to Management Accounting)

(3) F3 - Financial Accounting (intro to Financial Accounting)

(4) F4 - Corporate & Company Law (as the name suggests & you've got about a dozen if not more variants to go through...I chose English Law variant)

(5) F5 - Performance Management (Intermediate-to-Advance Management Accounting along with other Business Analysis Techniques)

(6) F6 Taxation (as the name suggest & it too has different variants to choose from....I opted for UK tax variant)

(7) F7 Financial Reporting (Intermediate-to-Advanced Financial Accounting)

(8) F8 Audit & Assurance (Intro to Intermediate Audit & Assurance know-how)

(9) F9 Financial Management (Intro to Intermediate stuff like Investment Appraisal, Working Capital Management, Cost of Capital Calculations along with its components, more Finance & then Financial Risk Management & its components)

(10) P1 Ethics, Governance & Risk (BS about doing the right thing, Risk Management techniques & Organizational Structure etc.)

(11) P2 Corporate Reporting (Badass advanced Financial Accounting to make you cry...it doesn't get harder than this)

(12) P3 Business Analysis (All about Strategy, Project Management & their respective components)

(13) P4 Advanced Financial Management

(14) P5 Advanced Performance Management

(15) P6 Advanced Taxation

(16) P7 Advanced Audit & Assurance

All are compulsory till P3 & then you've got to choose two from the last 4 i.e from P4 to P7 !

Duration : If you're a pretty good student (2.5 years)....if you're a little less than that (3 years) & if you're an abject failure like myself (3.5-4) ! :tup:

girl-with-laughing-smiley-008.jpg

let me guess ...girl!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me?? Them getting a nuke is all *BS* of the highest order... they don't even have a theoretical physics group working on it. Ours was created in 1960's and it took them 20 years for all the maths. Where will they acquire 200 essential components and minerals to make a device, who will teach them how to implement metallurgical process with various isotopes, who will manufacture those critical components... who will then assemble them.... who'll make the lasers / unless they go for gun type... who will make the core... who will make the reflectors.... who will make.............. DUDEEEEEE they CAN'T even make the basic electrical circuit to fire-up the device... it took you and us 5 decades....

By my estimates they are 20 years away from a miniscule-mountable device, and 7 years away from blowing themselves up during an experiment....

Then why are they blowing smoke up everyone's a@#!? Idiots have happily stalled our international sea-land trade corridor, construction on its components and decision meets are still active but as long as the sanctions are effective its still of no use to us. What do they really gain by their recalcitrant attitude? Turkey and Israel, the two powers in the region, are both uncomfortable with this. If the Iranians continue they'll probably undo the recent distancing between Turkey and Israel. And whats the point of inviting the US's wrath over a project that will be patently make belief.

The US is even sharpening its knives with a view towards the Pakistan-Iran pipeline.

Last edited by a moderator:
I adhere to NPT... please don't whoop my ***... :unsure:

@Hyperion

yaar i know they are years if not decades away from making the bomb, but than WTF they are not doing anything about sanctions, as if they are more happier under sanctions than otherwise.

May be she means tell her tomorrow how was your day today ? :omghaha:

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......FRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
@KRAIT looks like a common mistake...kuch bhi nai fry hoa...Honest mistake became a joke :P

They want to milk the international community all they can... read my other response above...

Then why are they blowing smoke up everyone's a@#!? Idiots have happily stalled our international sea-land trade corridor, construction on its components and decision meets are still active but as long as the sanctions are effective its still of no use to us. What do they really gain by their recalcitrant attitude? Turkey and Israel, the two powers in the region, are both uncomfortable with this. If the Iranians continue they'll probably undo the recent distancing between Turkey and Israel. And whats the point of inviting the US's wrath over a project that will be patently make belief.

The US is even sharpening its knives with a view towards the Pakistan-Iran pipeline.

@Dillinger Jon Stewart once asked US people why we are against Iran which don't have any nuclear weapon but support Israel which has so many nukes and always talk about pre-emptive strikes ?

Hope you can understand the Hypocrisy of US and west.

(1) F1 - Accountant in Business (intro to business, economics, finance, marketing, HR etc.)

(4) F4 - Corporate & Company Law (as the name suggests & you've got about a dozen if not more variants to go through...I chose English Law variant)

(5) F5 - Performance Management (Intermediate-to-Advance Management Accounting along with other Business Analysis Techniques)

(6) F6 Taxation (as the name suggest & it too has different variants to choose from....I opted for UK tax variant)

(9) F9 Financial Management (Intro to Intermediate stuff like Investment Appraisal, Working Capital Management, Cost of Capital Calculations along with its components, more Finance & then Financial Risk Management & its components)

(10) P1 Ethics, Governance & Risk (BS about doing the right thing, Risk Management techniques & Organizational Structure etc.)

(11) P2 Corporate Reporting (Badass advanced Financial Accounting to make you cry...it doesn't get harder than this)

(12) P3 Business Analysis (All about Strategy, Project Management & their respective components)

All are compulsory till P3 & then you've got to choose two from the last 4 i.e from P4 to P7 !

Duration : If you're a pretty good student (2.5 years)....if you're a little less than that (3 years) & if you're an abject failure like myself (3.5-4) ! :tup:
@Armstrong email nai hai tayray paas? Then again you can write on @Hyperion comment and then ask him mila? :P

i think yr b/w 25-30 years old.
@Umair Nawaz good guess! :P

Boss, C.A exam ko bhi explain kardo, uske liye kitnay saal lagtay hain? I met this guy he completed it in 7 years :D

Thanks a lot yara, I'll copy paste and send it to her.... also can you recommend where I can get all the books she may EVER require... I mean anything that I can buy for her and send them to her..... all that you can recommend.... :enjoy:

already done with most of these during my bachelors ...as i did my majors in marketing so some finance courses i didnt study ....btw do you have risk management subject

FTC / Kaplan ki books achi hoti hain nahin? @Hyperion, last I checked Kaplan and BPP publishes the books, never studied ACCA, but i thought of doing so I did some research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom