What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
already done with most of these during my bachelors ...as i did my majors in marketing so some finance courses i didnt study ....btw do you have risk management subject

Oh kakeiii my best friend left ACCA to do BSc (Hons) in Accounting & Finance as part of London School of Economics External Program at UCL Lahore & their first year wasn't half the course we studied at papers F1, F2 & F3 level & by the time he was in his final year he was studying something that was just about equivalent to F7 & that too without any of the major consolidations that come with it ! Even my friends who went to LUMS for their Accounting & Finance Bachelors were consulting F8 ACCA books as their standard text book taught to them at LUMS in their 3rd year Audit & Assurance course.

Mein nei motaaa motaaa mention kiyaa thaaa all of that....otherwise these terms, that I used, are a lot more extensive & intensive then just Financial Management or Financial Accounting !

Lala, thanks a lot!!!! That is one comprehensive post.... If you don't mind I'll give my sis your email ID, if OK with you, she may contact you in a couple of days with a few questions.... :D

Learning Material (Text Books, Exam Kits etc.) : ACCA self-study and study materials | Why ACCA | ACCA | ACCA Global

BPP is probably the best, as ACCA quotes : BPP Learning Media is ACCA's only Platinum Approved Learning Partner - content.
Its materials are subject to quality assurance by ACCA including exclusive examiner review of study texts and exam question kits.

Tou miyaaan iddher seh deekh lo : Professional Education And University Courses | BPP - BPP

Otherwise you've got Kaplan & Emile Woolf too !

And the three of them alongside many other institutions are Tuition Providers of ACCA as well with regular classes & the sort !

On a side note she could also look into this : OpenTuition.com - Free ACCA course notes | ACCA online lectures | ACCA Global Community | Accountancy lectures (Open Tuition)

Its got very concise course notes & video lectures for almost every paper & every sub topic & topic per paper ! I studied from here & passed my last exams without any other material or a tuition provided ! :)

Furthermore if she already has an Undergrad or High degree she might be eligible for some exemptions as well & so its worth looking into by going through this : ACCA exemptions from previous qualifications | Apply now | ACCA | ACCA Global

Bakiiii ACCA ki website paaar kaafiii kuch likhaa hovaa haiii Syllabus, Technical Articles, Past Papers - Subb kuch mil jataaa haiii !

P.S After shes done with papers F1-F9 she could also go for the BSc (Hon) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes as part of ACCA & later when shes done with ACCA she can go for 2-3 MA/MScs ranging from Financial Management to Leadership & the sort with some exemptions to ACCAs from them ! And a whole lot of Post-Graduate Diplomas.

But for all intents & purposes tell her to not go for this...go for something better !

Even ICAEW has a better market presence & prestige attached to it within the UK - Marginally better...not a world beater though !

But CFA should be a lot more fun !

Learning Material (Text Books, Exam Kits etc.) : ACCA self-study and study materials | Why ACCA | ACCA | ACCA Global

BPP is probably the best, as ACCA quotes : BPP Learning Media is ACCA's only Platinum Approved Learning Partner - content.
Its materials are subject to quality assurance by ACCA including exclusive examiner review of study texts and exam question kits.

Tou miyaaan iddher seh deekh lo : Professional Education And University Courses | BPP - BPP

Otherwise you've got Kaplan & Emile Woolf too !

And the three of them alongside many other institutions are Tuition Providers of ACCA as well with regular classes & the sort !

On a side note she could also look into this : OpenTuition.com - Free ACCA course notes | ACCA online lectures | ACCA Global Community | Accountancy lectures (Open Tuition)

Its got very concise course notes & video lectures for almost every paper & every sub topic & topic per paper ! I studied from here & passed my last exams without any other material or a tuition provided ! :)

Furthermore if she already has an Undergrad or High degree she might be eligible for some exemptions as well & so its worth looking into by going through this : ACCA exemptions from previous qualifications | Apply now | ACCA | ACCA Global

Bakiiii ACCA ki website paaar kaafiii kuch likhaa hovaa haiii Syllabus, Technical Articles, Past Papers - Subb kuch mil jataaa haiii !

P.S After shes done with papers F1-F9 she could also go for the BSc (Hon) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes as part of ACCA & later when shes done with ACCA she can go for 2-3 MA/MScs ranging from Financial Management to Leadership & the sort with some exemptions to ACCAs from them ! And a whole lot of Post-Graduate Diplomas.

But for all intents & purposes tell her to not go for this...go for something better !

Even ICAEW has a better market presence & prestige attached to it within the UK - Marginally better...not a world beater though !

But CFA should be a lot more fun !

@Hyperion @Armstrong exchange emails... @Hyperion has alot of fake ids...give 1 to @Armstrong and paste these long materials there!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lala, thanks a lot!!!! That is one comprehensive post.... If you don't mind I'll give my sis your email ID, if OK with you, she may contact you in a couple of days with a few questions.... :D

Sure......! :tup:

Nope they won't. Collateral damage to environment from blowing up a uranium processing facility is unimaginable. Besides, keep all emotions aside, what are their objectives? Their main objectives is to slowly suffocate Iranian economy, as long as they are reasonably sure that there is no device in the near future, they will play all their cards very calmly... there is no hurry... trust me... we shall see this dragging on for at least a decade more... unless Iran goes for a ridiculous, meaningless bang like the Koreans....

I have a few Israeli friends, according to them their leaders aren't as dispassionate and pragmatic as we all think they are. They all pander to the lowest common denominator as much as we do- they're just extremely good at shrouding it in a gala of officious suits and technicalities. Their take was that given enough internal pressure on the ground- a strike akin to the one on the Osirak reactor in Op Opera could be greenlighted. Although the dynamics here are different- Iran seems to be far more confident than Iraq. What's with the Iranian buffoonery of challenging the USN in the region?

Were you referring to a crude gun-type device, apparantly those can work on less than military grade enriched HEU? Nobel laureate Luis Alvarez’s oft-cited quote exemplifies this view. He wrote,“With modern weapons-grade uranium, the background neutron rate is so low that terrorists, if they have such material, would have a good chance of setting off a high-yield explosion simply by dropping one half of the material onto the other half." I mean, South African nuclear weapon designers had full confidence in the gun-type weapons they had built, even though that country is not known to have conducted a nuclear test. South Africa assembled these bombs in a warehouse – a relatively small building that escaped detection throughout its many years of operation.

Oh kakeiii my best friend left ACCA to do BSc (Hons) in Accounting & Finance as part of London School of Economics External Program at UCL Lahore & their first year wasn't half the course we studied at papers F1, F2 & F3 level & by the time he was in his final year he was studying something that was just about equivalent to F7 & that too without any of the major consolidations that come with it ! Even my friends who went to LUMS for their Accounting & Finance Bachelors were consulting F8 ACCA books as their standard text book taught to them at LUMS in their 3rd year Audit & Assurance course.

Mein nei motaaa motaaa mention kiyaa thaaa all of that....otherwise these terms, that I used, are a lot more extensive & intensive then just Financial Management or Financial Accounting !

i dont know about others but i went through whole books during my time , here is what finance n accounting courses we are getting for finance majors in mba

Financial Accounting I (C)
Financial Accounting II (C)
Corporate Finance I (C)
Banking (C)
History & Balance Sheet Analysis of Pak Co’s (C)
Corporate Finance II (C)
Financial Markets (C)
Business Taxation & Auditing (C)
Investment Analysis & Portfolio Mgmt (C)
Insurance & Risk Mgmt (C)
Financial Systems (C)
. Cost Accounting (C)
Business Policy (C)
Credit Ratings (C)
Mgmt of Financial Institutions

My brother, NPT is hogwash... Under NPT you have every right to manufacture fuel, however, the white people don't want anyone to have this capability anymore.. they want to create a "global" fuel bank so they are the ONLY suppliers for it, and rest of the world buys it from them, while rest of the world gives away their raw material and resources at pittance of real market value...

What they are doing to Iran and Turkey is COMPLETELY against the fundamentals of NPT, yet they are still doing it.

agreed kanka. That's what's gonna happen in Turkey. We can't do it ourselves. We went with Russia on this. Neither if we had gone with US, UK or France. It wouldn't change. As you sad even if the thing go with the way we want, BUT they are the ones who directe the way. But I think Iran's a little bit naughty on this. Anyway all of us should improve, develop ourselves to go higher of 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom