What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks yara, my sis wants to go for ACCA... if you ever find the time, could you send me some sort of course guideline..... recommended books to follow (by yourself) .... recommended sample tests for each course.... and whatever comes to your mind that she may need to go through.... etc etc.... you can email me whenever you find the time...

Articleship is probably a Pakistani thing or a Subcontinent thing ! The nomenclature they use for ACCA or ICAEW or some of those other qualifications is 'Mandatory Work Experience' which has a proper Employee Trainee Matrix as part of certain performance objectives that your Work Place Mentor is required to get your drilled through & send a formal report to ACCA or ICAEW central every year ! The duration is 3 years & then you can call yourself an ACCA or an ACA as opposed to an ACCA or ACA (ICAEW) Affiliate.

Then you've got to do certain hours & certain performance objectives of Continued Professional Development till you continue practicing ! :hitwall:

Thanks yara, my sis wants to go for ACCA... if you ever find the time, could you send me some sort of course guideline..... recommended books to follow (by yourself) .... recommended sample tests for each course.... and whatever comes to your mind that she may need to go through.... etc etc.... you can email me whenever you find the time...

Why in God's name does she want to do that ? :blink:

yeh lou bhai

به آرامی آغاز به مردن می*كنی
اگر سفر نكنی،
اگر كتابی نخوانی،
اگر به اصوات زندگی گوش ندهی،
اگر از خودت قدردانی نكنی.
به آرامی آغاز به مردن می*كنی

:raise: o o o...me wanna try that 1:

@Mani2020

bay arami aghaaz bay mardanmi kini
agar safar nikni
agar kitabi nikhwani
agar bay asoolat zindagani ghoosh nadhi
agar azkhdat qadardani nikni
nay araami agaaz bay mardanmi kini

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!!! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Launch karr hee na layn... cryogenic engine unn kee amma banaye gee? Ya phir "pankhay" laga kay bhejain gay GO mein? :omghaha:

yaar chotey rocket sey chota sat bhi toh launch kar sakte hai???

Besides, do you think ISRO can launch there sat?? I don't think so.

@Talon :smitten:
hows the sets going?
@Hyperion i won the competition already!
:pakistan:
Im cool as a cucumber now!

She thinks it's "cool"... wtf.... I told her that she is MAD.... :blink:

Well, she is very ziddi... once she makes up her mind... she never ever let's go of that thing.... so I bet, 4 - 5 years down the road she will be a CA..... now the problem is, how useful it will be to her in Norway is open for discussion...

What I can do is, provide her with the best advice on how she should go about doing it.... :D

Why in God's name does she want to do that ? :blink:

:raise: o o o...me wanna try that 1:

@Mani2020

bay arami aghaaz bay mardanmi kini
agar safar nikni
agar kitabi nikhwani
agar bay asoolat zindagani ghoosh nadhi
agar azkhdat qadardani nikni
nay araami agaaz bay mardanmi kini

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!!! :blink:

Its Farsi ! :blink:

To be perfectly honest, I look at all such professions of voluntary sisterhood and platonic girl boy relationships with extreme prejudice and a healthy dose of skepticism.

Its the biggest sham perfected by oversexed individuals of both genders in the subcontinent.

If God needed to give me sisters, he would have. And they would have been all I would need in this lifetime.

@doppelganger and you wanted to call me didi for fun?! :blink:

In Asia it is for respect...and also to ensure the girl that they do not have bad intentions ....Asia sadly NOW has HOLLYWOOD thinkers where they do not understand respect and look weirdly at people who do offer it to girls!

Just by calling a person sis means respect...Not I cant marry you IF the relationship takes a different turn!

However, tharki minded people have distorted all the innocence of it!

Are you talking about using slingshot to GTO? Nope, thrusters won't do the job, besides it's a very risk and complex maneuver. They are just chest thumping.. nothing more....

ISRO can not, they are under sanctions....

yaar chotey rocket sey chota sat bhi toh launch kar sakte hai???

Besides, do you think ISRO can launch there sat?? I don't think so.

She thinks it's "cool"... wtf.... I told her that she is MAD.... :blink:

Well, she is very ziddi... once she makes up her mind... she never ever let's go of that thing.... so I bet, 4 - 5 years down the road she will be a CA..... now the problem is, how useful it will be to her in Norway is open for discussion...

What I can do is, provide her with the best advice on how she should go about doing it.... :D

Well its not a bad qualification by any stretch of the imagination...except its boring as hell & with next to no value in Pakistan ! But getting it allows you to go for almost every other Chartered Accountancy qualification out there with most exemptions ! For example once I'm done with ACCA, this June, I could go for ICAEW with 13 of 15 papers exempt & Singapore's CA qualification & ACCA has something of a mutual recognition thing whereby practically to speak of one is to speak of the other...so I dunno !

But why not CFA or Norway's local CA instead ?

@arp2041 Is it the GSLV-2C or the all new GSLV-3 (with the Indian cryo engine) that will be launched this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom