What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to milk the international community all they can... read my other response above...

But whats the point, they haven't gotten anything out of it. More sanctions will follow. Their isolation could become complete just like in the case of NK, then where will be the profit. Besides the Saudis will allow me to hold their citizenship before they allow Iran to become a regional nuclear power. Not to mention, there's a big difference between testing a device that gives you a BOOM and deploying an operational system that actually serves as a deterrent- Israel's system is already deployed and operational and given their penchant for pre-emptive strikes isn't there a chance that they'll risk it and deal a blow to Iran?

already done with most of these during my bachelors ...as i did my majors in marketing so some finance courses i didnt study ....btw do you have risk management subject

check out P-1 no.10 , it is about Risk Management
BTW are you still a student or a Professional ?

@Hyperion WTF was in your post that you deleted it???

I din't completely get it, were you explaining the complete recipe of nuke bomb??

My take is that it is only the EGO of Political establishment that is making them do what are they doing. They have to show this to there common populace.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune Atm? Iran's "nuclear" ambitions. Any opinions on that?

Nope they won't. Collateral damage to environment from blowing up a uranium processing facility is unimaginable. Besides, keep all emotions aside, what are their objectives? Their main objectives is to slowly suffocate Iranian economy, as long as they are reasonably sure that there is no device in the near future, they will play all their cards very calmly... there is no hurry... trust me... we shall see this dragging on for at least a decade more... unless Iran goes for a ridiculous, meaningless bang like the Koreans....

But whats the point, they haven't gotten anything out of it. More sanctions will follow. Their isolation could become complete just like in the case of NK, then where will be the profit. Besides the Saudis will allow me to hold their citizenship before they allow Iran to become a regional nuclear power. Not to mention, there's a big difference between testing a device that gives you a BOOM and deploying an operational system that actually serves as a deterrent- Israel's system is already deployed and operational and given their penchant for pre-emptive strikes isn't there a chance that they'll risk it and deal a blow to Iran?

At one point.. I was.... kind of.... :D

@Hyperion WTF was in your post that you deleted it???

I din't completely get it, were you explaining the complete recipe of nuke bomb??

My take is that it is only the EGO of Political establishment that is making them do what are they doing. They have to show this to there common populace.

@Neptune Atm? Iran's "nuclear" ambitions. Any opinions on that?

every country has the right of using this energy if they don't allow UN delegates to inspect, there's more than that. So they're gonna slap the hell outta the Iran :)

Thanks a lot yara, I'll copy paste and send it to her.... also can you recommend where I can get all the books she may EVER require... I mean anything that I can buy for her and send them to her..... all that you can recommend.... :enjoy:

Learning Material (Text Books, Exam Kits etc.) : ACCA self-study and study materials | Why ACCA | ACCA | ACCA Global

BPP is probably the best, as ACCA quotes : BPP Learning Media is ACCA's only Platinum Approved Learning Partner - content.
Its materials are subject to quality assurance by ACCA including exclusive examiner review of study texts and exam question kits.

Tou miyaaan iddher seh deekh lo : Professional Education And University Courses | BPP - BPP

Otherwise you've got Kaplan & Emile Woolf too !

And the three of them alongside many other institutions are Tuition Providers of ACCA as well with regular classes & the sort !

On a side note she could also look into this : OpenTuition.com - Free ACCA course notes | ACCA online lectures | ACCA Global Community | Accountancy lectures (Open Tuition)

Its got very concise course notes & video lectures for almost every paper & every sub topic & topic per paper ! I studied from here & passed my last exams without any other material or a tuition provided ! :)

Furthermore if she already has an Undergrad or High degree she might be eligible for some exemptions as well & so its worth looking into by going through this : ACCA exemptions from previous qualifications | Apply now | ACCA | ACCA Global

Bakiiii ACCA ki website paaar kaafiii kuch likhaa hovaa haiii Syllabus, Technical Articles, Past Papers - Subb kuch mil jataaa haiii !

P.S After shes done with papers F1-F9 she could also go for the BSc (Hon) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes as part of ACCA & later when shes done with ACCA she can go for 2-3 MA/MScs ranging from Financial Management to Leadership & the sort with some exemptions to ACCAs from them ! And a whole lot of Post-Graduate Diplomas.

But for all intents & purposes tell her to not go for this...go for something better !

Even ICAEW has a better market presence & prestige attached to it within the UK - Marginally better...not a world beater though !

But CFA should be a lot more fun !

My brother, NPT is hogwash... Under NPT you have every right to manufacture fuel, however, the white people don't want anyone to have this capability anymore.. they want to create a "global" fuel bank so they are the ONLY suppliers for it, and rest of the world buys it from them, while rest of the world gives away their raw material and resources at pittance of real market value...

What they are doing to Iran and Turkey is COMPLETELY against the fundamentals of NPT, yet they are still doing it.

every country has the right of using this energy if they don't allow UN delegates to inspect, there's more than that. So they're gonna slap the hell outta the Iran :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom