What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now tell me something about exams and stuff, how many courses etc etc..... :D

Well its not a bad qualification by any stretch of the imagination...except its boring as hell & with next to no value in Pakistan ! But getting it allows you to go for almost every other Chartered Accountancy qualification out there with most exemptions ! For example once I'm done with ACCA, this June, I could go for ICAEW with 13 of 15 papers exempt & Singapore's CA qualification & ACCA has something of a mutual recognition thing whereby practically to speak of one is to speak of the other...so I dunno !

But why not CFA or Norway's local CA instead ?

Are you talking about using slingshot to GTO? Nope, thrusters won't do the job, besides it's a very risk and complex maneuver. They are just chest thumping.. nothing more....

ISRO can not, they are under sanctions....

Oh i forgot, Communication sats are injected into GEO & THAT............Is not a Monkey-Business :rofl: :omghaha: :rofl:

BTW, i don't understand, if the sanctions are very harsh for a common Iranian, why are they hell bent on acquiring a nuke bomb??

I don't know anything about Islam brother. What Priti and I are discussing is not the relationship which God makes but the one mortals make.

@doppelganger likewise @Umair Nawaz is saying the same thing in context of Islam because Islam doesnt stop until praying but is a way of life...we incorporate it into everything...no dont take the political meaning out of it...there are bad and disturbed people in every society! :)

Baji pranam. I did not know you were so senior to us. Please forgive me as your younger brother.

@doppelganger thats fine...

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 Is it the GSLV-2C or the all new GSLV-3 (with the Indian cryo engine) that will be launched this year?

Are you talking about it's designation, than it is GSLV-D5 which will be an experimental/developmental launch & not an operational launch.

+ the GSLVs with Russian Cry engines are named as GSLV-Mk1, with Indian Cry engines are named as GSLV-Mk2 & the one in development that with higher payload will be called GSLV-Mk3.

Are you talking about it's designation, than it is GSLV-D5 which will be an experimental/developmental launch & not an operational launch.

+ the GSLVs with Russian Cry engines are named as GSLV-Mk1, with Indian Cry engines are named as GSLV-Mk2 & the one in development that with higher payload will be called GSLV-Mk3.

That only, is it the mark2 or the mark3 though, the one we are launching this time?
@Hyperion CFA all the way yaara, I'll be going for it myself after I'm done with ICAI.

Talon ji you are just few years younger than my parents. They are in late 40s. Now I understand why I should not have taken to heart your date comment. Sory ji. I do not know how to address you. baji means elder sister na? But you are like my mother ji.

@Umair Nawaz @Hyperion @JonAsad kameenoun!! yeh baat kahan say kahan phonch gi hai!! Bacha parayshaan ho giyea hai! Worse yet I am not even sure if he is trolling me!! :blink:

@doppelganger I am older than you BUT younger than your grandpas @Hyperion and @JonAsad and even younger than @umair nawaaz

Khwa-m-khwa meri gand na lagg jaye... :unsure:

Oh i forgot, Communication sats are injected into GEO & THAT............Is not a Monkey-Business :rofl: :omghaha: :rofl:

BTW, i don't understand, if the sanctions are very harsh for a common Iranian, why are they hell bent on acquiring a nuke bomb??

That only, is it the mark2 or the mark3 though, the one we are launching this time?
@Hyperion CFA all the way yaara, I'll be going for it myself after I'm done with ICAI.

yaar i answered it, let me give you a clue - GSLV + Indian Cry engine = ???

@arp2041 Do you really think they want to make nuclear bomb and test it ? Even the information of nuclear bomb has led to so many sanctions, what will they do when their allies have to join the US led front in sanctions and possible attack.

@Hyperion

yaar i know they are years if not decades away from making the bomb, but than WTF they are not doing anything about sanctions, as if they are more happier under sanctions than otherwise.

:raise: o o o...me wanna try that 1:

@Mani2020

bay arami aghaaz bay mardanmi kini
agar safar nikni
agar kitabi nikhwani
agar bay asoolat zindagani ghoosh nadhi
agar azkhdat qadardani nikni
nay araami agaaz bay mardanmi kini

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!!! :blink:

lol excellent attempt ...impressed :cheesy: