What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats for dinner ? Anything good ? :D

Chicken breast and broccoli mix (no bok choy tonight since I'm in my village rather than my house in Delhi) with leucine powder (which I carry with me everywhere- best supplement after whey protein) sprinkle. Want some?

Nah man, been the pondicherry often though. Learnt French in school. I was never able to keep up with our teacher who was a swiss expat, her pronunciation always threw me.

Ah swiss francaise eh!, if you want to learn quick I would suggest the old Louis dialect thats spoken in Quebec, while it may not be the same as spoken in france today heck its alot more easier in my opinion than anglais for most part. I actually found the tenses learning difficult for english or may be thats me as far as conjugation goes.

I do not get it how can US support an organization for god sakes that we are fighting against in afghanistan, we lost so many men down there including a member from my family. Dont worry we are all in the same war fighting against the same evil so do not feel alone right now. To be honest though last thing the world wants is an unstable pakistan though I am not going press you as I understand the sensitivity of the issue. As far as mourning, is there a candle march or somekind of event to commemorate the victims of this tragic incident.

enlighten candles???for what??for our dead ones or for loadshedding.....usa has deep plans..recently an agent of TTP was caught in karachi with the same tattoo which was drawn on the body of us army corps usually.....
we understand the actuall game very well,brother...usa's target was never afghanistan..it was pakistan.....the actual mission of usa was to eliminate pro-pakistani taliban,create ttp and to give maximum damage to pakistan in all senses and to disarm from nuclear capability too......usa's actual plan was to enter afghanistan and train afghans against pak,and then to leave afghan so that pak and afghan fight together and result will be same as of iran-iraq war...this game is very deep.....my brother

Ah swiss francaise eh!, if you want to learn quick I would suggest the old Louis dialect thats spoken in Quebec, while it may not be the same as spoken in france today heck its alot more easier in my opinion than anglais for most part. I actually found the tenses learning difficult for english or may be thats me as far as conjugation goes.

French conjugation was a nightmare mon ami. L'anglais est réellement bien plus facile que le Français. Sans compter que moi n'ai pas n'importe qui à converser en français avec. Not to mention- my french is terribly rusty- ergo I said its just passable- my knowledge of the sentence structure and grammar applicable to the language has severely eroded.

@Ayush cya!

Hmmmm.... @Mirzay @Hyperion me is feline :P
@Mirzay what are you?! rabbit? :P

Ch000oozu (baby chicken)

Chick04

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not get it how can US support an organization for god sakes that we are fighting against in afghanistan, we lost so many men down there including a member from my family. Dont worry we are all in the same war fighting against the same evil so do not feel alone right now. To be honest though last thing the world wants is an unstable pakistan though I am not going press you as I understand the sensitivity of the issue. As far as mourning, is there a candle march or somekind of event to commemorate the victims of this tragic incident.

well this is indeed a very complicated issue.....lets forget this...tell me,how your days are going on in canada??tough schadule haan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom