What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
French goat! :woot:
484960_493356010727003_1716855539_n.jpg

Marriage is a key to success!!!

I miss my wife :cry:

salam...why??where is she....jis din wives jaati hain bhai us din tu mazloom husbands ki eid hoti hai...aap ro rahay ho??kamal hain:cheesy:

@liontk people here are too rough and tough...although city is called for strike,yet still majority of our public is out fearlessly roaming....two blasts killed 48 citizens yesterday...these us marine corps agents and TTP....Pakistan is facing so many challanges nowdays...i just posted an article In the darkness...do read it....

People are roaming the streets with 48 people down, I have to give it you folks but it must be difficult for folks to move on from the trauma of that terror attack. How safe is Malir Kant area in karachi, sorry if I spelled wrong but some of my extended family folks live in that neighbourhood.
Also I hope pakistan people in this time keep their calm as brutality against talibans is not the answer, after our family lost Jabron in Saignin valley, I went through the same phase but sometimes there is nothing you can do about it and Canada lost 150 soldiers down there so I fully understand the frustration towards taliban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye sabh badnaam kerne ki koshishein hein.

I am not going to Pakistan. I was just booking a ticket for someone. :)

Oh i think we can read your statement as only some one is coming Pakistan.....not Webby as of now......:whistle:

but who knows.........SAAT SAMANDAR PAAR ME TARE PECHE PECHE A GAYA :smitten:

7 are Indian languages including obviously English, which is my default language- the last one is French- which I'm decent in but not particularly eloquent in its employment.

Are you from pondicherry by any chance?, just curious know alot of francophone live down there :)

@Talon aapi!
Headache? Get well soon!
How are the sets?
Btw im in a good mood today ! Read my mail afta 5 minutes

Oh i think we can read your statement as only some one is coming Pakistan.....not Webby as of now......:whistle:

but who known.........SAAT SAMANDAR PAAR ME TARE PECHE PECHE A GAYA :smitten:

God bless u bro!
@Talon btw i have an headache too :smitten:

People are roaming the streets with 48 people down, I have to give it you folks but it must be difficult for folks to move on from the trauma of that terror attack. How safe is Malir Kant area in karachi, sorry if I spelled wrong but some of my extended family folks live in that neighbourhood.
Also I hope pakistan people in this time keep their calm as brutality against talibans is not the answers, after our family lost Jabron in Saignin valley, I went through the same phase but sometimes there is nothing you can do about it and Canada lost 150 soldiers down there so I fully understand the frustration towards taliban.

@liontk TTP has not strong mind to make such plannings i am 100% sure that they are USA marine corps agents,they fund TTP as well as train them sio that PAK become too weak to stand and race....malir cantt is also endangered...all city is red alert...we are afraid that more bomb blasts are possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom