Status
Not open for further replies.
:hitwall: :hitwall:

atmakatha = autobiography.

atmahatya = suicide.

atma = self, katha = story

hatya = killing.
@arp2041 OIC!! :rofl:

LOL if you reach home around 9pm of Pak and feel ok do mail me ....will talk ......lol my net was out for two days ...heck
@Mani2020 ya boss is also not here...Plus I have to wait for data...will go home in about 30min- 1 hr or so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you from pondicherry by any chance?, just curious know alot of francophone live down there :)

Nah man, been the pondicherry often though. Learnt French in school. I was never able to keep up with our teacher who was a swiss expat, her pronunciation always threw me.

@arp2041 OIC!! :rofl:

@Mani2020 ya boss is also not here...Plus I have to wait for data...will go home in about 30min- 1 hr or so...

ok thn do inform me ...agar wapda waloun ne ehsaan kiya aur light k sath kuch na kiya tau will talk to you

@liontk TTP has not strong mind to make such plannings i am 100% sure that they are USA marine corps agents,they fund TTP as well as train them sio that PAK become too weak to stand and race....malir cantt is also endangered...all city is red alert...we are afraid that more bomb blasts are possible...

I do not get it how can US support an organization for god sakes that we are fighting against in afghanistan, we lost so many men down there including a member from my family. Dont worry we are all in the same war fighting against the same evil so do not feel alone right now. To be honest though last thing the world wants is an unstable pakistan though I am not going press you as I understand the sensitivity of the issue. As far as mourning, is there a candle march or somekind of event to commemorate the victims of this tragic incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom