What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@balixd welcome aboard sailor. I'm saluting you as the Fleet Commander of Naswaristan.

BTW @Armstrong According to the International Football History and Istatistics Association,

Today, Fenerbahce is chosen as the world's best 14nd Football Club ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY FOR A LONG TIME

Mashallah--Allah keray k tum hamesha aisay hi khush raho,ab jaldi se humlogon ko treat do aur wajha batao....khain test ka result acha tu nahi aya???uncle ne shabash di hai??:cheesy:

@Emrald, doing a part time job and going to universite full time, though pakistan is on my plans. After college backpacking the subcontinent is top priority on my list but kind of holding back on that due to the situation.

@balixd welcome aboard sailor. I'm saluting you as the Fleet Commander of Naswaristan.

BTW @Armstrong According to the International Football History and Istatistics Association,

Today, Fenerbahce is chosen as the world's best 14nd Football Club ;)

You are not to make any such statements or award any such positions to any citizen of Naswar. That is solely within the Emperor @Hyperion's ambit or to be decided upon by his close adviser and confidante @arp2041. In short sir, he's not a sailor yet.

@Emrald, doing a part time job and going to universite full time, though pakistan is on my plans. After college backpacking the subcontinent is top priority on my list but kind of holding back on that due to the situation.

so by natioanlity you are canadian--but your parents are of pakisatan right??

@Talon thanks for pulling out some demons haunting my soul
@Emrald
Banana-chocolate-ice-cream-with-homemade-chocolate-syrup-21.jpg

ICECREAM SPRINKLED WITH NASWAR

How can i stand against the emperor...i just took oath didn't i ?.....

@balixd, we are fed up with old @Hyperion......we want anti-tharki leader so then we canbecome carefree for our sis @Talon and @Mirzay bachiyon ki sahdi bhi kerni hai...hyp k ghunday bhatta lene agaye tu..meay jaisa shareef insaan kahan se bharay ga....:cheesy:
@Hyperion.......aalijaah reham,reham boorhay baap per reham..mai itna bhatta nahi deskta...kahan se doon 2 khoka aap ko....:rofl:

waisay hyp aap ko mazaq bura tu nahi laga na..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom