What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, how is life in Karachi heard about the rattling on news , people must be shocked right now eh!!! , is the city closed today ?

@liontk people here are too rough and tough...although city is called for strike,yet still majority of our public is out fearlessly roaming....two blasts killed 48 citizens yesterday...these us marine corps agents and TTP....Pakistan is facing so many challanges nowdays...i just posted an article In the darkness...do read it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain... ain...... hmmm... sometimes I wonder which TV channels you're watching! :D

This is Naswaristan not Playboy mansion that we would have pets.... btw, nice idea...... what say you @arp2041? :D

Which idea, a Shayiri competition on naswar?? I am not good at that.........

Tum aye bahar ayi......
Tum aye bahar ayi......
Nai toh kabsey @Talon ander bethi thi :lol:

@liontk people here are too rough and tough...although city is called for strike,yet still majority of our public is out fearlessly roaming....two blasts killed 48 citizens yesterday...these us marine corps agents and TTP....Pakistan is facing so many challanges nowdays...i just posted an article In the darkness...do read it....

Link to the your thread/article please. Will read it after dinner.

@Mani2020 I have a sickening headache might go home early....

@Ayush cya!

Hmmmm.... @Mirzay @Hyperion me is feline :P
@Mirzay what are you?! rabbit? :P

talon we have selected a brown kangroo pair for you......first they were not ready to come,but when i told them about talon and mirzay they got excited,they said they know you...i asked how???they replied that they use PDF tooo.....:cheesy:

@Hyperion ab 1 billi i mean sher apki taraf sey........

:D

chalo @Hyperion roar like that animal on your avatar :P

talon we have selected a brown kangroo pair for you......first they were not ready to come,but when i told them about talon and mirzay they got excited,they said they know you...i asked how???they replied that they use PDF tooo.....:cheesy:
@Emrald....yeh kon hai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom