What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahah in montreal , we have lots of youtubers now adays though I am surprise you know em, looks like people like to know about Canada afterall. he can be funny though I like EPICMEALTIME crew preferable, those guys run montreal as far as youtube goes :). Down to earth guy though based on what I hear, his raps are EPIC.

Oh man, Canada is one of my favorite countries. You fellows unwittingly helped us in our nuclear program..I for one adhere to the idea of gratitude even in this day and age. :omghaha: Besides we just launched your 1st military satellite and Canada has agreed to initiate nuclear trade with India once again. So yaara Canada is on my list of countries to keep a tab on. :)

Oh man, Canada is one of my favorite countries. You fellows unwittingly helped us in our nuclear program..I for one adhere to the idea of gratitude even in this day and age. :omghaha: Besides we just launched your 1st military satellite and Canada has agreed to initiate nuclear trade with India once again. So yaara Canada is on my list of countries to keep a tab on. :)

Have to admit it, as far as business goes with folks from inde, its good relations overall. There were couple of hiccoups in the 80s with that khalistan forsaken movement and the nuclear thing but hey with the military sattelite launch, I guess we are even now. Also the bid, you folks put for the launch was great as far as beating all the competitors by a mile. Actually I want to inde folks to invest more in canada because to be honest soon we going to drift towards chinois even though we next to america. We just sold our biggest oil Nexus company to chine so it will be great to have inde+america role in counterbalancing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom