What's new

Must Watch Fight: Hillbilly vs indian

The Indian Parliamentarians show how it should be done.

hahaha................... :rofl:
this was epic man.
where do you find these kind of videos???
please share more.
that lady in the end was awesome and far better than them gays.
respect to brave lady

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread was doomed from the beginning, post these kinds of videos always will invite trolls, and we I am pretty sure the point of this thread was to cause this sort of flame war, and as we can see, it was successful in doing so.

Now the video it self, the slap in the beginning was the best landed blow throughout the whole fight, the rest seemed like some ground MMA stuff. As for calling the Indian man a coward, come on people, lets not get so blinded, the man was getting the better of the American, the American could not even get up, the women stepped in and the Indian man wanted to avoid further confrontation. That's the end of it. These men were not professional prizefighters so lets not start some stupid war over this.

For all you dumb@sses who insist on bringing up Indians vs pakistanis

144bbsz.jpg

nmyo1k.jpg

This thread was doomed from the beginning, post these kinds of videos always will invite trolls, and we I am pretty sure the point of this thread was to cause this sort of flame war, and as we can see, it was successful in doing so.

Now the video it self, the slap in the beginning was the best landed blow throughout the whole fight, the rest seemed like some ground MMA stuff. As for calling the Indian man a coward, come on people, lets not get so blinded, the man was getting the better of the American, the American could not even get up, the women stepped in and the Indian man wanted to avoid further confrontation. That's the end of it. These men were not professional prizefighters so lets not start some stupid war over this.

that is not a typical american.

A sensible pakistani fellow. :tup:

Yeah all Indians are cowards, Pakistan has won every war it has fought with India hands down because the Pakistani fighting spirit is just so much stronger than that of the weak, pathetic Indians.

It is just an accident India controls 2/3rds of Kashmir, all of the Siachin Glacier and took the most POWs post-WW2- 93 THOUSAND- pure chance.

Happy now?

Indian was hiding behind women, if it was a Pakistani guy he would have beaten the crap out of that sob, even that girl fought better than indian.

The Guy was avoiding fight and want to get it over with drunkard abusing. The first strategy in fighting to avoid fighting. the first hand raised by guy a better treatment by Police. When he raised then only the guy started hitting and beat him the guy who might be of double size. I feel that is intelligent move and now I know why Pakistan have more terrorists in the world as per your thinking.

Back
Top Bottom