What's new

Must Watch Fight: Hillbilly vs indian

OK! Since a Pakistani posted this video I had an impression that the Hindu guy was gonna get his a$$ kicked but i guess I was wrong! That dude did pretty good for being half the other guy's size! And if people did not interfere then the Fat dude's ego was probably gonna go down the drain because obviously the hindu guy had more stamina and could last much longer in a all fair fight. That shows that barking dogs seldom bite, is so true!

chaped kha ke hi chain aaya usko aurat se :lol:

Kuch aisa hee mamla yahan bhi hai

indian man hiding in bathroom from wife

indian man crying after being trashed by wife

indian man getting beaten by wife on the street

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at this indian "macho", how he starts crying within seconds LOL

Kuch aisa hee mamla yahan bhi hai

indian man hiding in bathroom from wife

Haha, the first video even in some different language has some resembling words. I esp liked 'Dhoolai', 'Shaan thekanay', 'phanteey' and I am not sure but I think I heard 'choodai' as well in there. Guy with his awesome hiding spot was hilarious! This is pure gold! :D

[video]www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=139277979437284[/video]

Pakistani slapped a coward indian!

Respect for that Pathan, gave the guy his punishment then picked him up :)

as usual some pak members have declared Indians as cowards

video clearly shows at start Indian guy is reluctant to fight, but once he is forced he slaps the white man and at 3:54/55 he makes the white guy lose balance and kicks him and when he tries to hit white guy again, the woman intervenes.

It wasn't one sided fight like some members here try hard to pretend.

The video clearly shows that the Indian man fought hard and wasn't coward.

1.Women power:tup:
2.This is understandable,why kushti has been taken out from Olympic sports list:lol:
3.Some Pakistani members never get rid of "Rambo" syndrom:D :rofl:

Indian was hiding behind women, if it was a Pakistani guy he would have beaten the crap out of that sob, even that girl fought better than indian.

Yaa , Pakistanis always think that to Indian restrain. But when chips are down they get screwed by the Indians in every war they fought with india to cry aloud over the busted @SS.

Back
Top Bottom