What's new

Must Watch Fight: Hillbilly vs indian

Indian was hiding behind women, of it was a Pakistani guy he would have beaten the crap out of that sob, even that girl fought better than indian.

I know just like Pakistanis beat the hell out of americans with drone attacks everyday !!!:partay:

Indian was hiding behind women, of it was a Pakistani guy he would have beaten the crap out of that sob, even that girl fought better than indian.

Its more like the women got in between the fight..And please,No more of this Pakistani macho BS..Pakistanis would sit and watch americans drone the $hit out of their children..Did a single pakistani onlooker respond when raymond davis killed two macho pakistanis in broad daylight?No..So please..spare such BS..

That was the most gay fight I've ever seen. :lol:

It looked like they were feeling each other up, not fighting. :rofl:

@ 4:05 the fat white dude couldn't even stand up lol. And I like how the Indian guy starts acting tough while hiding behind the white women towards the end.
Wish it had more commentary from the black guys filming. Shoutout to the woman who beat the living hell out of the fat@ss in the end though.

Its more like the women got in between the fight..And please,No more of this Pakistani macho BS..Pakistanis would sit and watch americans drone the $hit out of their children..Did a single pakistani onlooker respond when raymond davis killed two macho pakistanis in broad daylight?No..So please..spare such BS..

[video]www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=139277979437284[/video]

Pakistani slapped a coward indian!

Now you must realize, Indians are puppy and barking on Pakistan issues, they just pretend strong same here.

Back
Top Bottom