What's new

MRCA ::: India May Cancel Fighter Competition

I don't think the contract will be cancelled but will be put on hold until the value of INR becomes a little bit strong.

Interesting logic but it can back fire on you ...what about if we put it like this .... put on hold until the INR gets further devalued? Speculations are easy to make but hard to come... You are a senior member i was expecting lot better out of you... come on you are much more worthy than this comment ...

Interesting logic but it can back fire on you ...what about if we put it like this .... put on hold until the INR gets further devalued? Speculations are easy to make but hard to come... You are a senior member i was expecting lot better from you... come on you are much more worthy than this comment ...

very very rare chances to cancel that deal in this time. Unless any miracle or fraud occurred in the process. Cancelling the deal in this time will affect relation between France, Germany and India.

Interesting logic but it can back fire on you ...what about if we put it like this .... put on hold until the INR gets further devalued? Speculations are easy to make but hard to come... You are a senior member i was expecting lot better out of you... come on you are much more worthy than this comment ...

this fits for everyone and you too...

his post had atleast some value..

very very rare chances to cancel that deal in this time. Unless any miracle or fraud occurred in the process. Cancelling the deal in this time will affect relation between France, Germany and India.

Mate i never said something about cancelling i was replying to his post in which he presented the strange logic of putting the MRCA on hold until the indian rupee becomes little strong,, my reply was just that what if the value gets even more lower ...thats why i said speculations are easy to make but hard to come and i expected lot better out of him ....that is the reason of delays

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

this fits for everyone and you too...

his post had atleast some value..

Kindly will you care to tell me that what was wrong in my post which didn't have any value? and why it fits to me too? atleast come up with some reason rather then for the sake of frustration

[/COLOR]

Kindly will you care to tell me that what was wrong in my post which didn't have any value? and why it fits to me too? atleast come up with some reason rather then for the sake of frustration

may b misunderstanding on my part or maybe not. but i dont wish to continue on this..:wave:

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Nothing wrong in his post. But delays due to only rupee concern is not possible because we can't predict.

ok i get it now..

but when euro value decreased , they were pushing EFT for India stating the same..

damn this MMRCA take 500gb bandwidth of forum its alone cost 1bn$:lol:

i am just saying about the concept behind it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom