What's new

MRCA ::: India May Cancel Fighter Competition

First off, its a joke if you haven't realized it yet.
And when you talk about logic, I find it hilarious when your mate here is actually trying to put logic on something ridiculous.

I don't have any mates on the Internet.

There's this new concept, they call it outside.

Great graphics.

And that guy's just making Indians look bad, like a lot of them do.

I don't have any mates on the Internet.

There's this new concept, they call it outside.

Great graphics.

And that guy's just making Indians look bad, like a lot of them do.

Haha, you crack me up with "making Indians look bad". Honestly, I was expecting just that and he fell right for it. Pretty easy game in my opinion.

But the fact that this little joke got you on your nerves is even funnier. So much so that now I am taking advice from a person to go outside and enjoy the 'great graphics'. Thank you, you are funnier than Bang Lore.

Haha, you crack me up with "making Indians look bad". Honestly, I was expecting just that and he fell right for it. Pretty easy game in my opinion.

But the fact that this little joke got you on your nerves is even funnier. So much so that now I am taking advice from a person to go outside and enjoy the 'great graphics'. Thank you, you are funnier than Bang Lore.

trolling
Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

I wont be surprised if Antony waits until the rupee cools down.....oil runs out, all the glaciers melt out, corrupt politicians die out, I phone 10 rolls out and Rahul Gandhi misses out( chance of PM ).

What a man, what a waste !!!

Why break your head on some Russian comments all high from vodka ..... The deal is gonna go through, cause there is lots in stake .. Reputation to begin with. There is no way in the world its gonna get cancelled...

trolling
Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Call a fellow countryman a Traitor if he doesn't agree with your view points
Call an enemy stupid, ignorant and logic-less if he presents his view point
Call a person a troll when you dont have any more valid arguments to prove your point.

Basic guidelines for a typical internet user. You follow them well.

some pdf members r thinking that mmrca gonna cancelled.........
plz read article again u will find that "Victor Komardin"(the deputy director
of Russia’s arms export agency) is suggesting indian govt to stop mmrca....
so BE RALAX

and mark the start of trolling ... to complete the sentence huh ?
trolling????:argh:
i thought that it started already
anyway india cancelling or not shouldnt bother you guys[P_______]
I mean you obviously have the better pilots[read 1965 war] :woot:
so why worry:flame:

I don't think the contract will be cancelled but will be put on hold until the value of INR becomes a little bit strong.

the value of inr is only going to fall for the coming time
i read in the TOI that it could fall to as low as 55 vs the dollar
before things become better
thanks to our incompotent government and opposition

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom