What's new

MRCA ::: India May Cancel Fighter Competition

And yes we have a very good idea of your efficiency considering your past record ... and to all , who are talking about manufacturing process and mighty India , you have been producing aircraft under license for decades ( long before even China started ) but compare yourself with China and see where you are now ? ...

Off topic reply to a off topic post ...
By 2020 we will be having handful of PAKFA and rafales and u ll know our efficiency, i wonder u had not attacked us after we got our mki's .
As i already told we dont compromise on quality by copying and making cheap weapons.:tongue:
and strange that u didnt observed that i replied u, that was off topic

And yes we have a very good idea of your efficiency considering your past record ... and to all , who are talking about manufacturing process and mighty India , you have been producing aircraft under license for decades ( long before even China started ) but compare yourself with China and see where you are now ? ...

Off topic reply to a off topic post ...

Bcs we don't copy cat and reverse engineer. May be this attitude of ours is not to everyone's taste, but thats why we are offered top of the line technologies by other nations bcs they have confidence in us that we will not try to 'learn its secrets'.

ooopssss 20 billion for 126 aircrafts thats freakingly overwhelming ,if any bit of this is true and not a mere speculation by a frustrated Russian than you need to spank the a$$ of your MOD... as when the competition started almost 7-8 years ago the prices were standing at half than what are now....Paying 10 billion more due to carelessness of some retarded corrupts that too when the whole world's economy is shrinking is just a blunder of the century ..... Seriously if its true than better should go with some other platform with equal capabilities ...may be from Russia or from US or even Sweeden

But for that you have to start the bids again and that will take another 5-6 years specially with the turtle way your MODs work ,,,till then RIP for mig-21s

20 bill not just for the planes, but all the razzmatazz, TOT - spares, missiles, training, future up-gradations.

If it collapses world economy collapses including your beloved China

Not necessarily .... this is not an economic forum so i better keep myself away from such discussion ...So in short China surely will have a negative impact like all other nations but collapse...no

Only when we bought su30 till then it was PAF with better quality fighters...agreed on quality

No you already had m2ks and mig-29s while PAF only had handful of f-16s the rest were embargoed by US in late 80's.as a result of embargo not only we didnt receive our f-16s for which we already paid but also no gadgets for existing f-16s were entertained to us as a result we went short of spare parts and at that time apart from f-16s nothing was there to claim the quality ...we had a-5's from china and old mirage-3s and 5s ....thats why we ordered 100 f-16's but most of them were not delivered ...even at that time IAF had clear edge in quality ...don't forget during that time mig-21s were still considered very good machines

IAF also enjoyed bvr luxury at that time and PAF only got her hands on bvrs in 21st century that too after mid 2005 ....also not to forget the refuellers IAF had ...PAF before 2005 had nothing apart from some ancient aircrafts in form of a-5s mirage3 and 5s and some old tech missiles ...its after 2002 when PAF started to order the gadgets and took quick steps to enhance herself..

in last 5-6 years PAF ordered alot like 4 il-78 MP tankers , 18 f-16s , 500 Aim-120C5 bvrs, jf-17s, 4 Saab-200 AWACS, CN-235 , and 4 ZDK-03 along with FC-20's...the later two are yet to get inducted but formers are already

but still IAF apparently enjoys the luxury of both quality and quantity

new found money so new found taste:lol:
But seriously they help in cementing relationship between two nations also:tup:

For this i can only say ,Eat only what you can digest lol ;)

ToldYouSo.jpg

I told you so..
it was just a big drama..
Now i feel sorry for all those indian PDF members who wasted time in opening threads and discussing MMRCA at lengths.

As i already told we dont compromise on quality by copying and making cheap weapons.

He's right.

They import everything from out side and assemble the item and call it indigenous. Like how it is with Dhurv/ ALH.

I have assembled a mech as Pakistan's future weapon, boy you are screwed now. ;p

TOY-GDM-1385_01.jpg

He's right.

They import everything from out side and assemble the item and call it indigenous. Like how it is with Dhurv/ ALH.

I have assembled a mech as Pakistan's future weapon, boy you are screwed now. ;p

TOY-GDM-1385_01.jpg

Morons these days.

He's right.

TOY-GDM-1385_01.jpg
and dont forget aakash,Agni,Prithvi,lca, and even india :tongue:

Dont wry, you aint the first Indian I left speechless cuz you didn't have any valid argument to start with.

Yeah man, your intelligence leaves me breathless.

BRB throwing up.

You seriously overestimate your ability to do anything that involves logic.

He's right.

unfortunately it would be stuck in the warehouse in the US because you could not afford shipping and handling without a soft aid :) but kudos that atleast you can assemble a toy together...:P albeit it had to be made in china quality.

By 2020 we will be having handful of PAKFA and rafales and u ll know our efficiency, i wonder u had not attacked us after we got our mki's .
As i already told we dont compromise on quality by copying and making cheap weapons.:tongue:
and strange that u didnt observed that i replied u, that was off topic

No , I am talking about your indigenous weapons bro ... Atleast they got self reliance by copying and reverse engineering ... which neither you nor we have at the moment ...
Well , i saw that ... The reply to the post of Chinese Dragon was off topic ... Not yours

You seriously overestimate your ability to do anything that involves logic.

First off, its a joke if you haven't realized it yet.
And when you talk about logic, I find it hilarious when your mate here is actually trying to put logic on something ridiculous.
unfortunately it would be stuck in the warehouse in the US because you could not afford shipping and handling without a soft aid

Its a speculation guys.
Wait for any news or official confirmation.
I thinks this is case of sour grapes

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Its a speculation guys.
Wait for any news or official confirmation.
I thinks this is case of sour grapes

No , I am talking about your indigenous weapons bro ... Atleast they got self reliance by copying and reverse engineering ... which neither you nor we have at the moment ...
Well , i saw that ... The reply to the post of Chinese Dragon was off topic ... Not yours
Fine
You still didnt understood that unlike China which copies and makes low quality weapons(compare mkk to mki)
we throw some $$$ and copy them under the name of license . We dont bother throwing money and we dont want to lose our friends . We copied Yakhonth and made Brahmos that too officially and now we are on the way to make worlds fastest cruise missile Brahmos II . And u are saying we couldnt achieve self reliability . Just Mki and Brahmos serve as an example of our self reliability .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom