What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

but @Maula Jatt stated that his wife makes him watch those dramas and then he has crushes on the actresses every other month. Ooper se policing bhi. :(

Zulm ke ye zaabtay, hum nahi maantey.
This, I also happily contributed to that legendary tower 1 thread on hot babes
My lack of relgious values, regularly talk about wild shit
Bro @Mustang125 on the other hand kept it low key

Enjoy…

6544D876-6AA2-4B2B-B854-7DBDEBF1D435.jpeg

Tu achcha, dil ka saanf, insaan lagta hain (I'm assuming you to be much younger than me. I'm going to be 50 soon). BTW, @villageidiot tujhse bhi saanf and cool lagta hain. But I keep reporting you for your short temper and foul mouth on an anonymous internet forum. Temper control kar bahi! Baaki zindegi me bhi kaam aayega.
Thanks. Aside from @-=virus=- , I think you are the other great Indian troll (the good kind) on PDF, that's a compliment. Because I haven't really seen your routine normal posts

Why did I see those legs. Why? :hitwall:

Last edited:
Thanks. Aside from @-=virus=- , I think you are the other great Indian troll (the good kind) on PDF, that's a compliment. Because I haven't really seen your routine normal posts

Why did I see those legs. Why? :hitwall:

I knew that Virus is, kinda, ur pal here in PDF. But, you know the funny thing? He is in my very short ignore list. I usually don't ignore posters. Only 5 of them in my 15 yrs in PDF.

I knew that Virus is, kinda, ur pal here in PDF. But, you know the funny thing? He is in my very short ignore list. I usually don't ignore posters. Only 5 of them in my 15 yrs in PDF.
I feel like this is a redundant but may I ask what did he do to earn that? :lol:

This, I also happily contributed to that legendary tower 1 thread on hot babes
My lack of relgious values, regularly talk about wild shit
Bro @Mustang125 on the other hand kept it low key
Make a throwaway account for that stuff. Maybe @Mustang125 did? :D

I feel like this is a redundant but may I ask what did he do to earn that? :lol:

Him and your other favourite Langda Khan made fun of me because of something I'm passionate about. Domestic racism... And since, they are my compatriots, I had to block them, unlike many others who had abused and demean me many many times in my stay in PDF. I never abuse anyone, FYI, albeit a few vitriol BDians during my earlier days.

Back
Top Bottom