What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Here’s mine as a young lad

Attachments

• CF7A77C5-FFC7-4014-B0F3-731F23720D8F.jpeg
    CF7A77C5-FFC7-4014-B0F3-731F23720D8F.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 22
Bas bad scene ho gaya tha irl cause of it....
Bas ispe chor deta hun, aage kaa naa puchnaa Bhai
Petition to Maula Jatt to reveal the issue.
@Valar.

Also @Valar. , I take it you took my advise about black vigos still being a thing?

I used to have mine as DP-
don't do it people...
Although I posted mine on some random thread but I blurred my eyes, so it doesn't count
It's okay. Eyes aren't dirty harry's thing either

Also @Valar. , I take it you took my advise about black vigos still being a thing?
Not really, in last five years I have used my pic as dp multiple times and then changed it within 1-3 days. Shared pics on multiple threads and then deleted them within a day. Some might still be there.

I have a gut feeling my cover was blown irl -lets just leave it here
I wouldn't worry about that. If they wanted, all they need is your IP from the PDF records and then on your subscriber info from your ISP and you are in for a trip to shumali ilaaqa-jaat. :lol:

But, it's general common sense not to out yourself. Maybe buy yourself some time while they nab your brother or some other family member who shares the IP :D

I wouldn't worry about that. If they wanted, all they need is your IP from the PDF records and then on your subscriber info from your ISP and you are in for a trip to shumali ilaaqa-jaat. :lol:

But, it's general common sense not to out yourself. Maybe buy yourself some time while they nab your brother or some other family member who shares the IP :D
I think he's talking about real life as in some family member finding out about his extra curricular activities on PDF. lol

I think he's talking about real life as in some family member finding out about his extra curricular activities on PDF. lol
Ye PDF pe aisay konsa karte the @Maula Jatt sb? Idhar to bachyan bhi nahi hn?

Or maybe your family votes for Nawaz sharif and they found out you are a closet youthia?

Back
Top Bottom