What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Him and your other favourite Langda Khan made fun of me because of something I'm passionate about. Domestic racism... And since, they are my compatriots, I had to block them, unlike many others who had abused and demean me many many times in my stay in PDF. I never abuse anyone, FYI, albeit a few vitriol BDians during my earlier days.
Yeah, I know he has a mean streak but I've only seen him unleash it on jamahir.
And langda khan is padamchem from the old days. He was vicious at times too. Not my fav but he can certainly hold his own in a bout. I like that.

I wish I could ask you to unblock him and vouch for him but the guy's unpredictable af. :lol:

MPA Chaudhary M. Sarmad Gujjar aali vibez :lol:
Mujhe to SHO sb. wali vibes aa rhi hn

download (49).jpeg

Him and your other favourite Langda Khan made fun of me because of something I'm passionate about. Domestic racism... And since, they are my compatriots, I had to block them, unlike many others who had abused and demean me many many times in my stay in PDF. I never abuse anyone, FYI, albeit a few vitriol BDians during my earlier days.
You are one of the oldest posters still active here.
You remind me of the good old days.. posters like you, eyeless in Gaza, solid snake and others.
I joined in 2007, got my ID banned and came back with this one.

Also any of you guys remember Lahori Butt sb, @Armstrong

More his mother
Hor Suna pra still in US? Ya Bahawalpur settle hogya?

View attachment 923969

View attachment 923971

Would you like my social security number as well?
Changed alot bro.

Back
Top Bottom